• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah i was wondering why they didnt show it? Jack, i agree it would be such a shame to see caleb go out because of a clique squabble. i hate cliques. including INGO ones :) but its human nature for people to group and simotainiously attack individuals when the others feel threatened. and i would deffinately consider Caleb a BIG threat to the other competetors. I wouldnt be suprised at all (because of the next episodes "sneak peak" to see Caleb in the elimination round next) i just hope he pulls off the win!!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    yeah i was wondering why they didnt show it? Jack, i agree it would be such a shame to see caleb go out because of a clique squabble. i hate cliques. including INGO ones :) but its human nature for people to group and simotainiously attack individuals when the others feel threatened. and i would deffinately consider Caleb a BIG threat to the other competetors. I wouldnt be suprised at all (because of the next episodes "sneak peak" to see Caleb in the elimination round next) i just hope he pulls off the win!!

I'm gonna have to watch those again. All I noticed was some one squawking about a rat something or other like he caught his sister screwing the "Hatfields".

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Sponsered by Polaris, so most of the commercials are for them.

what gets me is of a shootin' show not 1 firearms,bows,knife or any other thing to do with shootin' commercial i have seen in the 4 shows....but i have dishnetwork...so i guess there could be some on cable or direct....and more shootin' would be good...

Well here is some more face time :):
    I am kind of bummed about the practice. I cleaned the plates with no mikes and no friendlies hit, and they didn't even show it!

Real sad.

Maymixed294-1.jpg

We had to make sure the Papariartzi had ear and eye pro, and keep them out of the way for the rest of the shooters. It was Madness!!!

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I'm gonna have to watch those again. All I noticed was some one squawking about a rat something or other like he caught his sister screwing the "Hatfields".

They really made it seem that it was either Caleb or Blake. Why I posted earlier in the thread about it.

Blue team did get screwed for the next challenge though, they removed thier best Vintage Firearm guy, may be why that challenge was next. Blue votes off that guy and Producers say "Ok now shoot Muskets next" :popcorn:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    My wife and I really like the show, she is already talking about, I hope it comes back next season... We DVR, it and watch it the next time 'there is nothing' on TV...

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    My wife is not a shooter and she's started watching it with me. Fortunately, Caleb had lots of camera time, so I was able to point him out. Hang in there, man. I thought it sucked that we didn't see your practice run on the plates.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Caleb,

Any insight on why only two of you voted for James and the rest voted for Iain? Even though the team knew who the two would be. The votes wern't split evenly. Not even close? I would think that this half votes for Jim and the other half votes Iain but it didnt happen that way?

Out of the two, I agree with your choice.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I wish that guy (I think it was Adam) would just admit he MISSED the target..."trying to dot the 'I' " HA!

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I wish that guy (I think it was Adam) would just admit he MISSED the target..."trying to dot the 'I' " HA!

heh, from his Facebook page:

Adam Benson on Top ShotWho else would try and dot the "i" with a bullet on national TV for laughs ?!?! Its technically hitting his target (hitting his actual name plate) and even if they don't count it you still get to shoot again. Ha !! Colby tried to burn me with that sound bite, but at least they also put me on camera a couple times explaining what I really did. Pretty fair.on Monday

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    so all you have to do is be a pud whacker and get picked by a producer to be on a show and your an instant celebrity, even if you suck? Then people follow and listen to what you say. interesting

if they do another show i think they need to pull in members of the armed forces and give them some celebrity status. 2 cents

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    so all you have to do is be a pud whacker and get picked by a producer to be on a show and your an instant celebrity, even if you suck? Then people follow and listen to what you say. interesting

if they do another show i think they need to pull in members of the armed forces and give them some celebrity status. 2 cents

dude, lots of former military on that show...

Adam - Marine
    Andre - Army
    Blake - civ who trains SF
    Caleb - USCG
    Chris - full-time military and police firearms instructor
    Frank - LEO/SWAT - FBI-certified sniper
    Iian - British Army
    Mike - Marine
    Peter - Marine
    JJ - DHS
    Tara - Marine

There are only like 3 dudes not military or LEO background

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Unless he had a buzzer go off in his ear and they edited that part out, cause I've seen people miss the easy ones when that happens for some reason. :whistle:

However I would think most on the show should be able to hit that target without much effort.

Top Bottom