• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I was just thinking it'd be impossible to watch at BW3's because the show is 3/4 talking 1/4 slow motion shots of the firearm cycling and .1% shooting. But the party room would aparently solve that.

I want to punch that Brad guy in the face, Glock humpers are the most annoying people in the world.

He pretty much nailed every stupid Glock fanboy cliché i could think of! At first i thought it was stupid, but pretty soon i was laughing at everything he said about the gun. "The sights where worn!" Yeah...
    ***Yes there are differences, but he should also be able to adapt and apply the fundamental skills he is supposed to have to any handgun.***

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Maybe we need to expand our options, does anyone know an owner or a manager of a resterruant where we might be able to do this in the Indy area, that would be the best.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Thanks for not leaving me out guys! Worst case scenario I could stand out side the party room and some one could throw me a hot wing now and then. We will get this figured out.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Thanks for not leaving me out guys! Worst case scenario I could stand out side the party room and some one could throw me a hot wing now and then. We will get this figured out.

Mark, unfortunately the party room is in the back of the bar, I tried to get it for a family dinner but I couldn't as they consider it the bar area.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm pretty sure that Brad will be in every elimination challenge the red team has from now on, nobody wants to listen to him complain.

I would be fine with Castleton.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I've got it, Moon Dog Tavern on 96th St., we need about 30 or so I would think, bunch of gun carriers watching a gun show at an anti 2a place, we could wait till 10:45 and all uncover our guns and see what happens.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Man why do only people who drink watch tv while they eat. I don't know if its just me but in the first episode Brad was brown nosing mike hard. Something about him irritates me just his over all demeanor

Top Bottom