• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Just posted a new thread in the INGO Events forum, so let's take the planning to that thread.

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ok, Second show was on last night. I must say, I liked it!
    Interesting team challenge. I liked the twist of the other team choosing who sits out. Nice twist and serves them right for shooting their mouth off at the house.

Seems to be the braggers go home first. Kudos to Kaleb for hitting the target.

Face off was Great. It would be very cool to try that one.
    Hey, Beech Grove, got room for a zip line in that new building???

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Brad should have been gone. he should go be a lawyer. To hear him tell it, he could enact world peace with his GLOCK. Every other gun in the world sucks and doesnt shoot straight, LMAO. I about fell over when he said it didnt shoot straight. typical glock nut. >> dont grill me HICKMAN :)

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    My whole clan (me, wife, and 2 sons) all want to go shooting on the zip line! I'd pay good money to do that. Next Friday Night Steel? :D

We're also wondering if the other contestants got a chance to try it out off camera?

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I liked how the Red Team voted off Mike Seeklander last week and now realized how bad they needed him this week.

I can understand being critical of Brad, but make no mistake, he has real chops, and is a legit talent.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i think they needed Mike back like they needed a whole in their head. the red team just needs to get over their mental block. collectively they have the skills they just need to mentaly execute.

Brad is a pud whacker. anyone can go into a controled range and shoot some steel and claim to be the best. Grand master smashter, who cares! this competition is raising the preasure level on them and they are dropping like flies (some), and its alll the overconfident steel shooters that cant deliver so far. a buzzer isnt preasure. Like i said before, if you got it then be cocky, fine. but if you dont got it all the time and when it counts then shut up. Brad needs to shut up. kelly shot better than Brad did and he was a noob at pistols. Brad was going way too fast, and trying to show off. i look to see him go away in short order.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    What I find ironic is that the Red team talked a bunch of smack in episode one, only to lose 2 members, in as many eposodes....HHMMMM...Duce<><

PS: Even the tactical tupperware crew will grow-up sometime........So many guns, so little time!

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Brad should have been gone. he should go be a lawyer. To hear him tell it, he could enact world peace with his GLOCK. Every other gun in the world sucks and doesnt shoot straight, LMAO. I about fell over when he said it didnt shoot straight. typical glock nut. >> dont grill me HICKMAN :)

USPSA shooters aren't there to hit a quarter one time, they move through a course of steel and cardboard targets for score and time. Now if Brad was an NRA Bullseye shooter, then it'd make sense to complain.

But apparently Glocks don't suck too bad as Sevigney won Production and Vogel won Limited in Area 5 this past weekend. Damn those crappy Glocks...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Pretty cool use of the zip line, think that was done in a 3gun match or USPSA match last year, remember seeing it on the cover of Front Sight

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Beretta's??????

should have used Colt 1911's 45ACP.....American show Italian guns?....oh i'm sure i'll get a stick across the back for this....beat away...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    USPSA shooters aren't there to hit a quarter one time, they move through a course of steel and cardboard targets for score and time. Now if Brad was an NRA Bullseye shooter, then it'd make sense to complain.

But apparently Glocks don't suck too bad as Sevigney won Production and Vogel won Limited in Area 5 this past weekend. Damn those crappy Glocks...

:laugh: Hi HICKMAN :D i was baiting you, sorry :): it was done out of friendship i promise.

i dont think bad of GLOCKS realy. just like almost every firearm its whos behind it that can make is sing or puke.

If i wanted a firearm to bet my azz on in any part of the world, glock is in the top 3 with HK & SIG. now personaly i dont like the way a glock feels in my hands, but that doesnt make me any less accurate with one.

Thats what i hated about Brads tude. he was blaming his "poor shoting" on the 92. in a self defense scenario he would win everytime, probly. he needed to slow dawn in practice and focus. he is like a kid off his ritalin.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    He's just another jackass who happens to shoot a Glock. His problem is him, blaming his equipment and general whining, biotches like that drive me crazy.

Someone needs to tell him, it's the Indian, not the arrow...

Indian.....arrow.... get it?

How well does that play in to next week's show? :D:D:D

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    He's just another jackass who happens to shoot a Glock. His problem is him, blaming his equipment and general whining, biotches like that drive me crazy.

Someone needs to tell him, it's the Indian, not the arrow...

Indian.....arrow.... get it?

How well does that play in to next week's show? :D:D:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Now thats the kind of comment I was waiting for HICKMAN!! made my damn day!!! :patriot:

im still out of rep :xmad:. I'll rep you later brother

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Had a crazy night Saturday, was pretty out of it yesterday. Set my alarm to watch the new episode. I feel asleep while it was on, oh well I'll just wait for the repeat. I too hate when people blame the weapon. We carried 92's, and they are an accurate pistol. I had shipmates that never even fired a pistol except for basic, and could qualify.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I was quite annoyed by Brad as well...he is an arrogant one. He obviously knows it all and is un-willing to take direction or learn anything from anyone else...that would be why it is the gun's fault. The dang thing didn't "shoot straight".

If you are unfamiliar with a gun, you shouldn't pull it up and shoot off 5 fast ones to "get the timing" of the thing. You should start slow, get used to the trigger and figure out the POI and then increase speed. Even little old me knows that one.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What I found most telling about the M9 is that all the shooters were thumb-cocking the weapon.

So much for double-action pistols, but we all knew that.:D

Seems to be the braggers go home first. Kudos to Kaleb for hitting the target

Caleb is doing great. No talk only shooting.:D

I can hardly wait for the episode on Caleb's speciality--the slingshot.

Top Bottom