Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow. So I guess people should discuss things in a civil manner, I am a liberal. (According to definition by OP). That's news. First I've been called that.

Spasmo, hang in there. We're not all doofuses (spelling?)

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I'm glad I got to read that meltdown.
    Reminded me of one time I saw a tire on a 18 wheeler rip apart any fly in all directions at once.
    Hope no one got hurt.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I must have missed something, don't remember a thead with that reference. If the mod was this spasmo person then I have heard comments about that person before, maybe they are part of the problem with the flip-outs? Maybe their people skills need a little refining or a new mod needs chosen? If the end all be all standard for this forum is to be politically correct then being a gun forum we've already lost that battle.

I knew some knucklehead was going to infer that, looks like you win the prize. I edited that disclaimer out but I guess I should have left it in for the less insightful. Of course anybody who enjoys posting on this board realizes there are things that shouldn't be said out of common decency, as well as how we represent ourselves here is open to public scrutiny. I'm just saying sometimes it's not the message (or warning) that sets somebody off but how it's delivered. Next time unless I say it don't put words in my mouth please.
    Right. You insinuate the mod is part of the problem, based on hearsay, and suggest she should be replaced, and I'm a knucklehead?

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Man.....I ALWAYS miss the good stuff!! Well at least I was able to enjoy the epic mealt down even though I have no idea about the original reason as to why. Very "colorful" language, def gave me a laugh.. as to the OP..... "aufviedersehen" und gut bye!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    The OP's meltdown :tantrum: and the subsequent deployment of the Ban Hammer remind me of past Fridays at work when that unfortunate employee called into the boss's office Friday afternoon that walks out like :eek:. Glad I was able to view and post in a very Epic thread :rockwoot::ar15::ingo:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Epic meltdown! Seriously, someone peed in his Cheerios this morning. I love reading this stuff, it makes me realize I'm normal compared to some people. Dude is seriously bat **** crazy and obviously has way too much time on his hands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom