• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The law of unintended consequences being what it is......

So, criminals, who break laws, are STILL going to want guns.
    If they can't buy them (via the gunshow loophole) because nobama.... then what do you suppose is going to happen?
    I predict an uptick in B&E in homes and cars looking for weapons that will see a rise in value on the street.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

If they can't buy them (via the gunshow loophole) because nobama.... then what do you suppose is going to happen?
    I predict an uptick in B&E in homes and cars looking for weapons that will see a rise in value on the street.
    Probably if our guns get stolen we will be the ones that get prosecuted.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It's all just a bunch of worthless crap. The ATF needs to be disbanded. The POTUS and them make this crap up like they're dictators. What part of the 2A don't they understand? All of it, it looks like.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    It's all just a bunch of worthless crap. The ATF needs to be disbanded. The POTUS and them make this crap up like they're dictators. What part of the 2A don't they understand? All of it, it looks like.

...and nobody does a damn thing about it!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Funny how that works. Most people (not this one, mind you) can get on board with prohibiting the mentally ill from having guns. They generally fail to consider who gets to define mentally ill, what criteria they get to use, and just how many people that takes in. Just as with prison, prohibiting inmates in institutions from having weapons is perfectly acceptable and reasonable. If a person is too dangerous to be free, then that person needs to be locked up. Plain and simple. Such a person does NOT need to be the poster child for the manufacture of a set of second-class citizens.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    All+this+for+a+damn+flag+nasty+woman+actually+said_8c671a_5341864.gif
    that video should have been front line news from day 1. That told me right then the enemy was occupying the white house

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Something I didn't know until fairly recently.
    In Oklahoma, Clinton won the first Democratic nomination, the delegates turned & voted for Obama at national convention (forgive my terminology if incorrect).

In turn, Boren (one of the delegates) is now President of University of Oklahoma. I think he was hoping for something more from the Obama administration.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

To add to this...... "Crazy printcraft! the criminals won't know where to look!"

Yes, hopefully nobody publicizes en mass something like, oh I don't know, names and addresses of LTCH/CCW holders showing exactly WHO to go after.
    That would be like putting a treasure map right out there on the good old internetz that thankfully nobody has access to.
    Phew! Dodged THAT bullet. We don't have to worry about THAT happening.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just had another one of my thoughts:

If global climate change is the biggest threat we're facing, why is he wasting time worrying over gun control? He should be issuing executive orders about climate control, expanded climate background checks, closing the climate show loophole, making sure mentally unstable people don't have access to the climate, and re-defining who is and who is not a dealer of climate.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I just had another one of my thoughts:

If global climate change is the biggest threat we're facing, why is he wasting time worrying over gun control? He should be issuing executive orders about climate control, expanded climate background checks, closing the climate show loophole, making sure mentally unstable people don't have access to the climate, and re-defining who is and who is not a dealer of climate.

Makes sense, can't have any of that!

Top Bottom