• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    So if I am a Federal Agency and want to sell a bunch of guns to the Mexican cartels, do I now need an FFL?
    Since the cartels wouldn't pay 3x the cost of a black market FULLauto rifle in order to buy a semiauto copy--or just wait for corrupt mexican officials to siphon off deliveries from DOD--'fast&furious' must have been a straw-man sale since WE put up the cash

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    While listening to Dana Loesch today, one of the callers mentioned that Obama called the Constitution "that piece of paper". Is that true? Did he really say that about the Constitution?

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    While listening to Dana Loesch today, one of the callers mentioned that Obama called the Constitution "that piece of paper". Is that true? Did he really say that about the Constitution?

For a "Constitutional Scholar", he should know better... it's parchment.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    For a "Constitutional Scholar", he should know better... it's parchment.

The Constitution's enemies tend to to care a whole lot about correct attention to detail beyond what it takes to circumvent it, generally through sleight of hand rather than an actual flaw to be exploited.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

All+this+for+a+damn+flag+nasty+woman+actually+said_8c671a_5341864.gif

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I think the nutters at Brady think that they won something. They are delusional:

"Dear Supporter,

You have said #ENOUGH and helped to make history!

Not since the signing of the Brady Law on February 28, 1994 have we had such an
    historic moment in gun violence prevention.

The President's actions today are directly reflective of the recommendations we have
    been making on behalf of you and Brady's millions of supporters who have had #ENOUGH
    gun violence in our nation! Expanding Brady background checks to all gun sales is
    the centerpiece of his Executive Actions. I know Jim and Sarah would be proud and so
    pleased to know you've made this day possible.

*******************************************************************************
    Please join me in sharing our thanks to the President for taking this monumental
    step by signing the Brady thank you note. We will share the notes with the President
    and keep you informed of how we can continue to fight for sensible and permanent gun
    laws together.
    Thank You, Mr. President | Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

Thank you,

Dan Gross

President

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence"

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I think the nutters at Brady think that they won something. They are delusional:

"Dear Supporter,

The President's actions today are directly reflective of the recommendations we have
    been making on behalf of you and Brady's millions of supporters who have had #ENOUGH
    gun violence in our nation! Expanding Brady background checks to all gun sales is
    the centerpiece of his Executive Actions. I know Jim and Sarah would be proud and so

Please join me in sharing our thanks to the President for taking this monumental
    step by signing the Brady thank you note. We will share the notes with the President
    and keep you informed of how we can continue to fight for sensible and permanent gun
    laws together.

Thank you,

Dan Gross

President

All gun sales eh? Funny, I didn't read that anywhere in his EA...:dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

"Dear Supporter,

laws together.

Thank you,

Dan Gross

President

At least the man is appropriately named. Domestic enemies ARE gross!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hey, speaking of an enemies list........

Are we going to get a .gov hotline to report these ne'er-do-wells who will be skirting king obamas rules?

Don't like somebody in the classifieds? Link that .gov bot on them for further scrutiny.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :lmfao:

"Dear Supporter,

laws together.

Thank you,

Dan Gross

President

Top Bottom