• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He was doing all of that and it still wouldn't chamber. That's why I think it was a failure to eject spent case. Extractor broken?

I know you are trying to make this malfunction a Glock problem, but it appears you are delving into a lot of speculation? :nono:

It's difficult to tell whether the officer actually did the malfunction clearance in an effective manner? Not picking on the officer, a lot was going on with bullets flying. Hard to tell whether the "tap" part of the clearance drill was done first? You can tell that the "rack" part of the drill was done pinching the RDS, rather than hand over the top, fully hammering the slide back and letting spring forward with vitality.

:scratch:

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I know you are trying to make this malfunction a Glock problem, but it appears you are delving into a lot of speculation? :nono:
    And you are are trying to make this a officer problem.
    Yes I am delving as in its proper meaning here would be "to examine a subject in detail".
    You are also speculating in supporting that it wasn't a Glock malfunction.

It did malfunction it is a Glock so try to figure out why. That's the whole conversation.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I dunno never witnessed any Gl*#k do that before ?
    Glass in the weapon?
    Contact with vehicle that broke something?

You have a good point here. While you can't see much that much clearly in the dark vehicle, it's hard to miss the windshield glass blowback for the nine shots through.

Make you wonder how much glass flying back might have been scooped up by the optic and or ricocheted off of it, into the open ejection port as the slide came forward through the flying debris?

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    What is so special about a Glock? They are ugly and made of plastic. So many of them for sale used. Don't shooters like them? If they are such a great gun and the savior of the shooting world, why are so many of them for sale on the INGO Marketplace?
    It's the most well known handgun name in the world lmao like asking why are there so many Apples in the US or Samsungs in Korea, yfm?

Top Bottom