• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    CNC tutor wanted. I have and older Bridgeport mill with an Anilam 3000 controller. I know nothinng about programming CNC and was wondering if anybody on here would be willing/able to get me started understanding how to program it. I would be glad to compensate someone for their time.

cityartisan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Indianapolis house-sitting for a week?

Need to travel to North Carolina for a week to visit family. I need someone who is trustworthy in keeping an eye out for burglars or any suspicious activity around the St Clair place neighborhood on the near-east side of Indy. LTCH preferred. A lot of vacant homes in the aea, so crime potential is obviously high. It would entail driving/walking the block at least once a day. I normally do a routine walk around twice daily. Will compensate accordingly. PM for details.
    :patriot:

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    Looking for a good attorney that practices family law, especially in dealings with visitaion rights. If anyone knows of one in the Indy area shoot me a PM.
    Thanks everyone.

Speedy2222

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    CNC tutor wanted. I have and older Bridgeport mill with an Anilam 3000 controller. I know nothinng about programming CNC and was wondering if anybody on here would be willing/able to get me started understanding how to program it. I would be glad to compensate someone for their time.

I can help you with that, but i can't pm you!!(post count) If you want to pm me your email or phone # we can get in touch and i can get you the help you need.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I'm looking for someone to create a basic webpage, even a decent looking wordpress customization would be fine. This isn't anything terribly fancy, features would include a basic news page, events calendar, and a few other informational pages with some very light facebook integration.

My compensation cap would be around $300, though if you have particularly decent skills we might be able to negotiate something a bit more commensurate.

If you're interested, please PM me or email (chris@fw2a.com) and be ready to show existing samples of your work. I don't need anything incredible but I'm not looking for your best impression of geocities either.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    If you know a bit about Macs and are looking for part time work drop me a PM. We are hiring a part time tech in the near future. Need to be available during the work day, figure 20 hours/week max for now and if it works out we will bump you to full-time.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Young strapping lad looking for work around lafayette. general labor, framing, concrete, can provide a resume and previous work experience upon request. Thank you

majew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Need to travel to North Carolina for a week to visit family. I need someone who is trustworthy in keeping an eye out for burglars or any suspicious activity around the St Clair place neighborhood on the near-east side of Indy. LTCH preferred. A lot of vacant homes in the aea, so crime potential is obviously high. It would entail driving/walking the block at least once a day. I normally do a routine walk around twice daily. Will compensate accordingly. PM for details.
    :patriot:

Did you find anyone to help with this? If not let me know please.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I guess this is the best spot for this...

The company I work for is hiring for a 5th shift Folder Operator. This is our weekend night shift. It would be 3, 12 hour days but you would get paid for 40 hours. Pay is decent, benefits are great, plus you would get a shift differential bonus. This position would be for operation of a sheet/roll folder for printed literature, experience is not required but would be a plus, and would probably help start you at a higher pay. If interested please PM me and I can get you the appropriate contact info and/or address to come in. The facility is located on the NW side of Indianapolis.

Last edited:

jjordan2840

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    lafayette
    I'm getting ready to start a good size room addition. I am doing the majority of the work, but looking to have a few jobs contracted out. Looking for bids for:
    Crawl space excavation
    Block foundation
    electric
    plumbing
    hvac
    drywall finishing
    roofing
    I can do most of this, just dont care to.

Lafayette Area

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    I'm getting ready to start a good size room addition. I am doing the majority of the work, but looking to have a few jobs contracted out. Looking for bids for:
    Crawl space excavation
    Block foundation
    electric
    plumbing
    hvac
    drywall finishing
    roofing

Lafayette Area

Sent ya a pm on the block foundation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I need to contact someone with an industrial sewing machine and camping gear or Milsurp repair experience. As you may know I hosted the ILBE back pack group buy here and I have MANY bags that need a little repair to be in working condition.
    My ideal is to take a bunch to someone that does this and get a rough estimate on what the various types of repairs cost.
    PM'ing me usually works best. Thanks.

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Coming on some money from an easement that is being forced on us by Whitestown. It may be a little bit yet, but it won't hurt to start getting some quotes.

Have some work that needs to be done on and around our 100 year old schoolhouse:

Dead cedar tree that needs to come down, it's probably about 40ft tall
    Foundation work - we have a crack that needs to be filled, and hopefully that's the only issue with it
    Tuckpointing work - We've got some areas of the brick that needs new mortar

If anyone here knows of someone good, I'd love to have them out for a quote.

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    Please send PM if you can repair this problem.

Dell Laptop 7 'Beeps' of DEATH

Anyone have any experiences with Dell Laptop 7 'Beeps' of DEATH?
    My relatively new(18 months old) Dell 15R n5010 just encountered the problem and I am not technically savvy enough to revive it. I have done some research on it for the past a couple of hours. It seems there are a ton of Dell owners with same issue, which means it is a rather common problem among Dell Laptops.

What I have done so far.
    1. Power recycling
    2. Fn and F1,F2.......F11,F12 and repeat.
    3. Reseated Memory

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Done some reading sounds like its the motherboard a normal problem with these. some people did all you did and also tried each memory module on its own just to see if one was bad also they tried taking out cd rom if possible and taking out battery and trying to start it just plugged in.

i looked up the mother board there anywhere from 160 to 300. you can go to best buy and buy a 299 brand new laptop all day thats what im on right now and it works fine. just my two cents even the cheapest repair is going to be well over 200.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Sand blasting lamp

We moved into an old house and there is a metal lamp that is original to the house. It has been painted and wired. We want to have the paint blasted off and then we'll rewire it. Does anyone on here want to sandblast this lamp?

Thanks
    Jason

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Access Mobility, Inc.

Equipment Installation & Repair (Indianapolis)

Local 23 year old growing family business needs help with equipment installation and repairs.

Position involves installing and repairing mechanical health and accessibility related equipment in central Indiana.

This position requires basic construction, mechanical and electrical skills as well as having the ability to comprehend installation manuals and wiring diagrams. It is necessary to have solid work ethic as well as work swiftly and safely.

Candidate must be capable of lifting fairly heavy weight and be comfortable occasionally working on a ladder. In addition, they must be clean cut, responsible, be comfortable driving a van, have a good driving record as well as pass criminal history and drug tests..

Please send previous work history or resume including hourly pay requirement in an e-mail to: john@accesstoday.com

Position is full time and available immediately.
    Compensation: Hourly based on experience

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Crawl space excavation
    Block foundation
    electric
    plumbing
    hvac
    drywall finishing
    roofing

Lafayette Area

PM me. My pops and I own a roofing business. Formation Roofing and Sheet Metal. Been in biz for 26 years. Mainly do higher end homes, slate, tile, standing seem copper roofs, copper gutters etc.....

Top Bottom