• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    Blythe's Sport Shop in Valparaiso Indiana is looking to hire two full time employees in September.
    We will be accepting resumes only until August 24th.
    No interviews will take place until the deadline.
    Send or drop by at 2810 N. Calumet Ave Valparaiso, In 46383.

Thank you.

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    I am looking for 2-3 sales reps in the blooming/columbus Indiana area. Sales are to all types of businesses, municipalities, schools, churches, etc. Our company is a distributor of over 100,000 products i.e. maintenance supplies, janitorial supplies, lighting, industrial supplies. No experience needed. I will train the right people to earn 50k+ your first year. This is a legitimate full-time career. If you want to work hard for great pay Call me Today. Pay is every week and again once every month.
    Daniel Brown
    765-465-7684 cell

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    If there are any reliable concrete guys around, I need a simple task done in Camby area. Putting a trench drain in and need someone with a concrete saw to cut a single STRAIGHT line approximately 17' long.

dirtdawg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    SW Ohio
    Scott, Washington, Jackson Counties (Scottsburg, IN) - Help Needed this fall

Muscatatuk Bottoms Conservation Area. Project involves ecological restoration; planting, seeding, erosion control, mowing, invasive species management.

This work is somewhere between farming, landscaping, and construction. Hit me up with a PM.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I am looking for help to help someone who is going to help me mv stuff in my garage on AUG 27. I have one person but there are a lot of heavy things out there and I am not able to help this person due to my messed up back. Familiarity with firearm paraphernalia is a plus, much of what is to be moved is gun mounts and the like from my NFA owning days that one day I would like to sell but currently can't even catalog. Carry your gun if you wish but I am sure at some point you want to take it off as this is heavy work. With two folks and myself, this is a one day job easy. With more we can be done in no time.

I am in the southern portion of Terre Haute, just south of I-70. PM me for further info and phone number if you can help out.
    I will gladly buy all who help me lunch and dinner and help you with your reloading issues as I have 30+ years of experience loading everything from handguns to shotguns.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Blythes in Valpo Hiring

Blythe's Sport Shop in Valparaiso Indiana is looking to hire two full time employees in September.
    We will be accepting resumes only until August 24th.
    No interviews will take place until the deadline.
    Send or drop by at 2810 N. Calumet Ave Valparaiso, In 46383.

Thank you.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Looking for a couple carpenters to start ASAP for a small construction company based out of Lawrenceburg. Pay based on experience and work ethic. Please PM if interested.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Diamond Collision is looking for an Auto body Mechanic and frame trainee. this is for a personal apprentice for myself. It is dirty and hard work and requires a mechanical aptitude. Some experience and tools would be great. But I will trainee the right person. Learn a career that will last a life time. yada yada yada.
    Regardless this is a good opportunity for the right person.
    This is a full time position in Avon and starting pay is $12.00

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Decided not to do it myself.
    I have a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor that suffers from the timing chain guide/tensioners issue they appear to be prone to.
    Me and the car are on the far east side.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Anyone Indy-west (Brownsburg area) have a TIG welder and some experience? My neighbor needs to repair some aluminum brackets on his pontoon boat. Drop me a PM, and I can pass along your contact info.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Anyone Indy-west (Brownsburg area) have a TIG welder and some experience? My neighbor needs to repair some aluminum brackets on his pontoon boat. Drop me a PM, and I can pass along your contact info.

Talk to jontheturbo guy...he is an awesome gig welder

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I just saw this thread after creating a new one, but I need some minor plumbing work done in Noblesville. I need to have my water softener checked out and would like a quote on moving some plumbing lines in my basement and adding a backup sump pump that's driven by water pressure.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Construction company looking for an entry level carpenter and a laborer. Some experience is required. Most jobs will be framing, siding, windows, doors, roofing, exterior trim,and interior trim. Must be highly motivated, able to work in a fast paced environment, possess a valid drivers license, and punctual. Must pass a drug test and be able to start ASAP.

STARTING pay based on experience and will be evaluated after 30 days based on performance.

Our shop is located in Lawrenceburg.

Send me a PM if interested.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Anybody know a reliable company for doing new windows on my house in Hendricks county?

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    Need to repair Whirlpool Water Softner Model WHES40.

It is about 7 years old. It worked fine until yesterday. There is water in the salt tank. Heavy flow of water leaking from the valve cover.

Let me know if you have what it takes to fix this issue. I am willing to compensate for your time.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Looking for someone to do part time marketing for my small business.
    Like: Change my INGO ad once a quarter. Post on Facebook when we do something noteworthy. Write a monthly ad/story in the local news paper that we have a contract with. Add/change the content on our web site. Generate quality email messages on our Constant Contact account... Stuff like that.
    If someone that had decent marketing skills worked from home and contracted with say a 1/2 dozen small businesses I bet they could make a reasonable annual income. I know there are other small businesses is this same situation that need a "marketing Department". A stay at home mom or something like that might be a good match. All done by phone and on-line. Any suggestions or takers? PM me if interested.

Top Bottom