• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I'm looking to have a pipe fitter hook up a small ventless heater in my garage for me. I have an extra union on my gas manifold, the flexible yellow gas line, and the heater. I uninstalled it from our old residence and have moved. I don't think it would be more than a 30 minute job. I'm in the Fishers area and would pay in CASH. PM me if you or someone close to you is licensed / bonded / insured.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    NEED a " hook up" on soMe large format printing, ITS A MUST I USE ONLY EPSON OR EQUIVALENT ARCHIVAL INK. AND MUST BE PRINTED on DIGITAL FINE ARTS PAPER,
    I am also interested in printing on canvas.

lemme know what lb paper you use? Im looking for thicker lb.
    If you have done fine arts printing before?

My image is 4x4 ft black and white very high contrast.
    CS file.

If you services are what Im looking for I will continue to use you as my primary printing service.:rockwoot:

Last edited:

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Anyone refelt and level pool tables? or even some pointers in moving one. I moving one tomorrow for myself lol.
    pm me here would work fine .
    thanks

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looking for a sign company

Have a client that needs a plastic sign.
    24" x 24" Burgandy background with with 3" letters on both sides of signs plus holes for hanging the sign.
    Letters should be engraved into the sign.

Does anyone know where I can get this work done?
    Client will need this sign shipped to their location and can ONLY make a credit card payment for it.
    Please PM for additional information.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Elevator and Lift Installer

Our elevator division is growing so I am looking for someone with residential elevator installation and repair experience. A person with this experience is fairly hard to find so at minimum we will need someone with strong mechanical and decent electrical skills capable of climbing and working from ladders and able to lift heavy objects. All tools and transportation are provided and work is only in central Indiana from our office in Beech Grove. Person must have good work ethic and be able to manage complex projects. If you or someone you know is looking for a career working with their hands at a 43 year old family business send me a resume: john@accesstoday.com

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Anyone with experience running or managing plastic extruders.

My company is looking for someone with extensive experience with plastic extruders. Someone with Plant Management experience would be ideal. This position is in the Pittsburgh, PA area.

This is not a Min-Wage position, this company pays well, but expects top caliber people. A background check and drug screening will be required. This is a new division of an established $80 million dollar a year business.

Please PM me for details.

SAM

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I am looking for someone who has experience creating professional websites. I am sure I could so one on one of those build your own sites...but I want someone with real experience to build me a professional site. It would be pretty simple but need to look very crisp and professional. Please PM me if you have or know someone with this capabilities.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My work is currently looking for Field Technicians for construction materials testing. This position requires work on commercial construction projects and mainly deals with testing and inspection of concrete, soil, asphalt, and reinforcing steel. Construction experience is a plus, but not necessary. All training is performed in-house.

ACI Certified Concrete Field Testing Technicians are a big plus, but we offer to pay for the certification for qualified employees.

I am not the supervisor for this position and do not know the actual wage, I know it is an hourly position with starting pay in the ballpark of $10-12/hr. Any questions feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

Edit: This is for the Indy area, travel of approx. 1 hour from Indy may be required. Time & mileage is reimbursed for all travel expenses.

dthm03

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2013
    fort wayne
    Looking for someone to help extend my driveway on the side of the garage. Will be gravel/stone. Pretty simple but I have never done it and just want someone to help. I am in Fort Wayne. Looking to start when its slightly warmer out. PM me please. Thank you

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Elevator and Lift Installer

Our elevator division is growing so I am looking for someone with residential elevator installation and repair experience. A person with this experience is fairly hard to find so at minimum we will need someone with strong mechanical and decent electrical skills capable of climbing and working from ladders and able to lift heavy objects. All tools and transportation are provided and work is only in central Indiana from our office in Beech Grove. Person must have good work ethic and be able to manage complex projects. If you or someone you know is looking for a career working with their hands at a 43 year old family business send me a resume: john@accesstoday.com

Still seeking the right person.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Looking for people who know concrete.... Will be pouring a slab consisting of approximately 20 Cubic yards..... Ill do all the prep work, just need a few guys who know how to pour and finish the concrete.... Cash job on the side, this june. approximately 15 miles SE of greenfield. PM me contact info.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Need a 60' STR Manlift for half a day

I have some simple home exterior work that I need done. I can do it myself but the work is 30' above ground on the top of my chimney. Alternatively, if you're set up to do this kind of work I may negotiate that instead. Here's the deal: My chimney is siding edged in 1x6 Cedar planks and capped by a standard metal chimney cap. The planks at the top have rotted (see arrow) and need replaced. It would be an easy job if not for the fact it's 30' off the ground. If you can get me up there or can do this work, pm me so we can talk.

pic2_zpsaacd79ee.jpg

From the ground.

pic1_zps519d51a0.jpg

Zoomed in from the same point of view. The cap covers half of the top plank. I think it will be a take cap off, remove and replace 4 planks, replace cap.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I'd like someone who knows what they're doing to put down some laminate flooring for me in the New Haven area. It's a small project, I think the total area is about 6'x12'. Payable in cash, or depending on what you're interested in, cash + ammo. :)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Got an 85 Honda shadow 500, looking for a competent bike mechanic who can clean and synch the carbs. Located in Laporte and work out of burns harbor.

Top Bottom