• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    May as well ask...

I need some excavating done this weekend in Warsaw, if anyone has a small unit that can beat ~300 from the local rental agency. Its literally 10 minutes work for a backhoe....need to finish a range.

PM me...thanks!

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    I know a company looking for class a cdl drivers...i think it's $15/hr to start. place is located on northeast side of indy....in lawrence

pm me if you're interested

thanks

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    We are moving.We need a few able bodied people to move boxes,couches,beds ect.
    Date needed 5/4
    Time 9am
    Pay $100 cash or $15 an hour(100 minimum)
    We have already moved quite a few boxes I think 2-3 guys could finish everything in 4-5 hours it is mostly the furniture left.

PM me for the address with your phone number and I will call back this evening.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Date needed 5/4
    Time 9am
    We have already moved quite a few boxes I think 2-3 guys could finish everything in 4-5 hours it is mostly the furniture left.

Sent you a pm

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    I need siding done on my house. I have the siding ( caught a great sale at menards), but have no idea how to hang it. I am in the Brookston area. Willing to negotiate a deal on getting the job done right.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Date needed 5/4
    Time 9am

Sent you a pm
    Me too!

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Need some BOBCAT work done within the next few weeks. Having 15 yards of topsoil and 3 yards of pea gravel delivered that I will need spread. I am located in downtown Indy, zip code is 46208.

PM me!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I WANT a real JEEP Mechanic

I want an experienced JEEP Mechanic.
    I have 4 Jeeps (Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee Limited, CJ5, Commanche) and all have little stuff needed done to them.
    I'd like someone that specializes in Jeeps to do the work. I'm a good mechanic but some of the Jeep issues take some specialized knowledge.
    PM or email me if you're a real Jeep wrench.
    Bartholomew, Johnson, Marion, Hendricks, Hancock County areas preferably.
    Thanks

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I own a Construction Company in Dearborn County.

Looking to hire another guy or two with general carpentry experience.

ie:

-trim carpentry
    -roofing
    -siding
    -framing
    -windows
    -doors
    -etc.

If interested pm me your skills or attach a resume and we can go from there.

Pay based on experience. MUST BE EXPERIENCED.

We work a very fast paced day, so this job isn't for slow people.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Just a head's up for job seekers. Employment Plus in Bloomington is hiring various Sales and Office Support Staff (Office Support is all over the country.) They seem to be a really great firm to work for too. Qualified candidates can apply on Careerbuilder.com. I've been working for them for about a month now and I really like my job so far.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does anyone know of someone that would be willing to assembly 2 office desks and 3 tables? I have a client in downtown Chicago that needs this work done. If you know of someone please PM me so I can contact them.
    Client would like the work done on TUE (5/1/2012) or WED(5/2/2012) of next week.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    indianapolis
    hiring laborers / commercial carpenters / painters

My company is looking for laborers, carpenters, and painters to join a fast paced, rapidly growing full scale construction company.

Applicants will be brought on as limited-term help with the potential for full-time work if their work ethic and quality of work meet what we need. We are based in the Indianapolis area, but work all over the country, so willingness/ability to travel is a plus.

Desired carpentry skills include, but are not limited to:

rough carpentry
    trim carpentry
    steel stud framing
    drywall hanging
    windows
    doors

Desired painting skills include, but are not limited to:

brush/roll
    spray
    drywall finishing

We are a drug-free company, so if you cannot pass a pre-employment drug screen, don't waste your or my time.

PM me with your resume for more information. Pay is based on experience and will be discussed in more detail with interested candidates. Experience is preferred, but not required. We would rather have someone who is eager to learn than someone who claims to have the work experience.

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Hope this is in the right area?

Dont need any work done, but I am looking for workers for my factory and distribution in the south bend area. If you need a job or know someone looking please have them IM me and I can be more specific on the job and details.

I have multiple postions available for light factory and shipping work in the South Bend area.

Shipping - Pick and pack with bin located system. Knowledge of UPS/FEDEX worldship a plus along with Frieght bill knowledge, but not a requirment.

Factory - Machine operators , inspection and packaging.

There is some heavy lifting on some postions and we run two shifts. The work overall is fairly easy, but like factories you will stand for 8 hours and be doing the same thing throughout the day.

Pay is in the $9.50 to $11 range to start.

Top Bottom