• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I am building a cabin just south of Martinsville and need the following work done one it during construction. I'm collecting bids for the following:

Electrical work.
    Plumbing.
    Masonry (fireplace)
    HVAC system.

PM me if interested or you can recommend someone in the area.

Thanks!

Safe@Home

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Near Lafayette
    Need good refs for childcare!! Lafayette area

Hey all,
    Two days ago my nanny who has been with us for 4 years gave her notice. We have 3 boys 6 and 4 y/o twins and actually went with a nanny because it was much cheaper than putting them all in daycare. She's planning on quitting at the end of the school year.

My oldest is in all day kindergarten and will be in 1st next year and the twins will be in 1/2 day preschool all week. I'm hoping we can afford to let them stay at school for the aftercare program during the school year but have to see how much it's going to cost. Because otherwise I would have to leave in the middle of the day to pick them up and drive them somewhere else.

The bigger issue is all this summer. So if anyone in this area has recommendations for Lafayette/South Lafayette/Westpoint area or even anywhere else that is a very good place please let me know. My children go to Tippecanoe Christian School and I would prefer a christian based daycare, safe protected with a focus on learning, manners, projects, etc.

I can't respond back to PM's as yet, but if you feel comfortable leaving your number in the PM so I can ask questions and get some background that would be wonderful.

I hope is is the best place for this mods, please let me know if it isn't.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am building a cabin just south of Martinsville and need the following work done one it during construction. I'm collecting bids for the following:

Electrical work.
    Plumbing.
    Masonry (fireplace)
    HVAC system.

PM me if interested or you can recommend someone in the area.

Thanks!

HVAC tech...Have you gotten your quotes for this work yet.

Thanks,

Tim...aka...churchmouse

Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Need to find someone who can provide photo/video for some of our equipment and edit for web format. PM me with details and i will get back to you.

Are you still looking for someone? I would be willing to meet with you and discuss what you want done. I'm new enough I can't PM you though. But still willing to help you out if needed.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Any concrete guys out there?

I need a concrete driveway installed approx (21'x40'). I am currently parking on an old garage foundation that will have to be excavated. There is also an underground cistern that will have to be filled.

If there are any concrete guys that work in downtown Indy, please let me know so I can send you more information.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I need a concrete driveway installed approx (21'x40'). I am currently parking on an old garage foundation that will have to be excavated. There is also an underground cistern that will have to be filled.

If there are any concrete guys that work in downtown Indy, please let me know so I can send you more information.

I have a concrete guy that does work for me. He's good & reasonable. His name is Joel Pucket. 317-538-3545

Tell him Allen Brown recommended him.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Is your dream to work for a firearms manufacturer?

Huntertown Arms is looking for someone with sick skills to coat our suppressors. Hours are flexible as initially this will be a part-time position, but at the rate we're growing this could turn into a full time gig in short order. Must be in the Fort Wayne area, have flexible availability and have your own air brush equipment.

PM me for more info.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    I am looking for a plumber in NWI/ Lowell area. I work 9-5 so it would have to be done after normal hours or on the weekend. We are putting a bathroom in our basement. The "rough in" is there under some rocks, I dug it up to make sure but recovered it.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    i need someone on the North side of Indy (best is Carmel/Westfield area) that can inspect my brakes and (I anticipate) turn my rotors. I've been getting progressively worse shimmering and shaking upon braking that I've put off to the point that it is now dangerous. I'm kinda sorta sure the front drivers side rotor is warped and needs turned or replaced but I'm no mechanic and knowing it is more than just the pads makes it a project I don't want to tackle.
    2001 Toyota Avalon xl.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    i need someone on the North side of Indy (best is Carmel/Westfield area) that can inspect my brakes and (I anticipate) turn my rotors. I've been getting progressively worse shimmering and shaking upon braking that I've put off to the point that it is now dangerous. I'm kinda sorta sure the front drivers side rotor is warped and needs turned or replaced but I'm no mechanic and knowing it is more than just the pads makes it a project I don't want to tackle.
    2001 Toyota Avalon xl.

Same here... You can turn the rotors(do not have machines to turn them), other option to replace them with higher quality rotors and ceramic pads.

Bane_FTW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Wabash County
    2001 Toyota Avalon xl.

I would suggest just getting them replaced. Especially if it's to the point of dangerous.

runavw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Replace the rotors. there are fairly inexpensive for a good set. runs like $20 a piece. Pads are probably 70 for the set. You can do all that yourself in about an hour and a half.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I'm looking for somebody, college age or older, interested in a summer photography job in the Delphi area. Mid May through the beginning of August - room and board provided. Let me know, you could get paid to have fun and build a nice portfolio for yourself..

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Are you still looking for someone? I would be willing to meet with you and discuss what you want done. I'm new enough I can't PM you though. But still willing to help you out if needed.

We are still needing this but have not set aside time for it.

I know several people in concrete.. PM me the details if you still need the work done.

Top Bottom