Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    CM's grandkids fixed me up!!

How are you doing mom?

:+1: I'm good. I just wanted to make sure you are okay.

I am getting ready to call it a night. My son's art exhibit had me up late last night. It was 1:30 or a bit after when I got home this morning.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Notice

I've filed for both service and trade marks for LT6, Lurk Team 6, :shady:, and "Ever Vigilant". Please discontinue using these and any derivative of these descriptions/phrases/icon. Failure to do so will result in legal action being taken against the user.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I've filed for both service and trade marks for LT6, Lurk Team 6, :shady:, and "Ever Vigilant". Please discontinue using these and any derivative of these descriptions/phrases/icon. Failure to do so will result in legal action being taken against the user.

Hmmmm That's what my Lawyer said about you using them words . I would refrain from using them again and caring turkey bacon in your pockets ,while in this room . Sir

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton

:nuts:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well, they could not get us in the field so going after us in court.....If we existed this would suck. But we do not exist, so it has no effect.........:shady:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom