• ...and so much more!
  • GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Daaaayyyyyyuuummm.......:facepalm:

This's sumbody 'at knows ya...:whistle:...or sombody 'at knows ya..... has shot they mouth off 'bout whut'cha keep around......:twocents:

Hope ya find'em.......cain't stand a thief.......:xmad:

I have no idea, all I know is that someone had to know what they were looking for because I dont think they could pawn that much loose ammo... or reloaded ammo... Hell I had .50 cal ammo cans full of loose .22 LR... I doubt a pawn shop would take it. I am scared because of the amount of powder and primers that was taken also. Close to 40 lbs or powder and almost 50K primers. I hope that I am not in any legal jeopardy, the officer who took the report said I was in the clear because I reported it.

Gunner

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    Most common thieves would not know what half of that stuff is. A common thief would have taken your guns, but sounds like you had them all on lock down. I'd suspect someone you know.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Most common thieves would not know what half of that stuff is. A common thief would have taken your guns, but sounds like you had them all on lock down. I'd suspect someone you know.

Guns were all locked down, like always, other than my carry piece which I keep on me at all times. I am thinking the same thing about someone I know, I just dont know a damn thief...

Gunner

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I have no idea, all I know is that someone had to know what they were looking for because I dont think they could pawn that much loose ammo... or reloaded ammo... Hell I had .50 cal ammo cans full of loose .22 LR... I doubt a pawn shop would take it. I am scared because of the amount of powder and primers that was taken also. Close to 40 lbs or powder and almost 50K primers. I hope that I am not in any legal jeopardy, the officer who took the report said I was in the clear because I reported it.

Gunner

:dunno:
    Don't think a pawnshop'd touch the ammo,an' I'd hope...they'd (broker) flag the local PD with a heads up...tools?......prolly. 1 reason I don't buy tools from pawn shops......or sumbody jus' come'n on the job ...."hey!.....ya'll need A,B,C?....or XYZ?"......nahhh......I won't touch it....anyways.....I'm in Clark,an' will keep a ear peel'd.....most that stuff go's down in'a bar sale someplace,an' I don' do them,so.....

Hope they catch the shizzbag(s).....

:cool:

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Anyone you know were broken into? Anyone tell you stories about someone they know not being straight?

And damn thats a lot of ammo/gear and even more sucks on top. Hope you get it back and nail the bastage.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    and I have 3 AR's at the moment.
    Gunner

At least you got your guns. Sorry to hear, I had a car stolen once on which I only had liability insurance (so no $ from insurance)

There's no worse feeling than somebody stealing something that you worked hard for.

Hope something turns up. Maybe notify your LGS, see if someone comes in trying to sell???? Sorry man.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I'm just trying to figure out where they would sell it. I can't think of very many places at all that would buy ammo.

That is the thing that I dont understand, I mean most of the powder containers had been opened, yea some of the primer boxes had been opened and some used, a bulk of the ammo was reloaded ammo that I was storing for a "rainy day". The only things that were in their "factory packaging" was the shotgun shells and a bunch of the .223 Heck even the steel core .223 I purchased in bulk from a guy I work with. The only thing I feel they could pawn would be the 30 round magazines, then they arent serialized so good luck finding those... And what a pawn shop would give you a buck or 2 each.

Gunner

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    That's a lot of weight. someone made a lit of trips or had a truck.

That's what I told the officer who was taking the report, that someone would have had to bring in a pickup truck to haul away the amount of ammo they got. Or a bunch of small loads...

I just wanna vomit I really do... I have been sick since I found everything gone...

Gunner

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    Sorry this happened hope you find out who did it. It had to be someone that knew you had all that. This is the reason I have cameras outside the house and inside my garage. That with an alarm system. Then inside the house I have Glocks and bushmasters.

Top Bottom