• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks Bill B. I did find it odd that my calendar reminder went off for this but I had no other info. So today we will hear that Hammond wins once again hu? =p

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks Bill B. I did find it odd that my calendar reminder went off for this but I had no other info. So today we will hear that Hammond wins once again hu? =p

As expected, the court upheld its summary judgment order today. So now we're off to the Court of Appeals - also as expected.

Guy

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    So I was right! Hammond wins again.:rolleyes:
    Now let me look at my crystal ball and see what they saw about the Court of Appeals. Hum.. that is a harder one but I still say City of Hammond will win there. Maybe. Where/which court is this court of appeals located at.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    So I was right! Hammond wins again.:rolleyes:
    Now let me look at my crystal ball and see what they saw about the Court of Appeals. Hum.. that is a harder one but I still say City of Hammond will win there. Maybe. Where/which court is this court of appeals located at.
    Are you insinuating that big brother will back up little big brother?:dunno:

:laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Are you insinuating that big brother will back up little big brother?:dunno:

:laugh:

You know it! But it depends on where this court is at. Although I suspect this one is gonna go all the way to the INSC. Hammond is hammond you know.
    BTW Bill B I hear that they are celebrating in City Hall right now. ;)

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    I wonder if they mayor has told them OC is in fact legal yet. /s

Warm weather, I'll be OCing again in the area around here. Police officer lives at one end of the street. May get interesting.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Right on. Timeframe for that?

Given the deadlines and practice of the court, probably a year until a decision. Maybe more, maybe less.

Might want to consider asking an immediate transfer to the Indiana Supreme Court. That would be cool. Given the significance of the decision, they might buy into it.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Very interesting, if it does go to the court of appeals in Indianapolis, is that something that is open to the public? I admittedly know very little about the appeals process.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Very interesting, if it does go to the court of appeals in Indianapolis, is that something that is open to the public? I admittedly know very little about the appeals process.

Yes the trials are open to the public. Well the one in Hammond was and I image the one in Indy would be as well.

Top Bottom