• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    When Dems, Liberals, Progressives (however they self identify) want to call me a Nazi, I can't help but laugh knowing their position is much closer to Nazi positions than mine. If you truly want to talk about right vs left, then the two ends of the spectrum are Total Gov Control on one side and No Gov At All on the other end. It's been visualized in different ways. Here are a few that a quick google search provided. Using these as an example, I'm definitely a right winger. A Minarchist/Classical Liberal/Trending Toward Anarchist Right Winger. My pronouns are Me and Mine.

TKYdn5o.jpg

I'd probably flip flop Moderate and Republican in this one.
    g943fxn.jpg

yEmUyxd.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The communists have a big problem with human nature. They flat out don’t understand it. They couldn’t understand why the working class never created the revolution that Marx promised. They have to make fake ones because Western society has created a middle class that most people were satisfied with. So now they have to make up all these fake reasons for that.

Komputergod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2023
    Noblesville
    The Hamilton County chapter of ”Moms for Liberty” have gone full retard and made the national news.

First, they decided to quote Adolph Hitler on the front page of their inaugural Newsletter:

View attachment 282857

Then they tried to “well actually” their way out of it:

View attachment 282856

After realizing how deeply they had actually stepped in it, they finally issued a sane press release:

View attachment 282858

Which might be believable if “Moms for Liberty” Twitter account had not tweeted (and deleted) “the 14 words” on the very same day:

View attachment 282860

What is it with MAGA and white supremacist talking points? Do you want people to associate you with the Nazis? In case you were wondering, this is why you get called Nazis by the rest of the political spectrum.

Personally, I’m glad to see the blowback…I hate Indiana nazis.
    Are you seriously asking why I am bothered by Nazis?

My grandfather survived the camps, his first wife and their children did not. The sanitized versions of his stories gave me nightmares, I can only image what he actually experienced at the hands of the actual Nazis.

Now, armed with that knowledge, you must understand that your depictions of Covid, global warming, and election security as nazi-like by comparison look absurd to the point of childishness, right?

I think so, too.
    I agree LeftyGunner! We lost a lot of great Americans fighting the NAZI and believers of their evil dogma! This group of Karen moms are dangerous because they do closely associate with NAZI doctrine.
    Here are some of the group's most controversial activities:

• Protesting COVID-19 protections in schools, including mask and vaccine mandates.
    • Calling for the removal of books from school libraries that address gender and sexuality.
    • Distributing flyers that falsely claim that critical race theory is being taught in schools.
    • Organizing protests against school board meetings.
    • Lobbying state legislatures to pass laws that restrict what can be taught in schools.
    This group has close associations with the Proud Boys and the NAZI party not to mention many others. I'm not particularly worried about them, but I will keep my eyes open when they try to attack our children's education and try to doctrinate their thinking! They are a clear and present danger.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I agree LeftyGunner! We lost a lot of great Americans fighting the NAZI and believers of their evil dogma! This group of Karen moms are dangerous because they do closely associate with NAZI doctrine.

• Protesting COVID-19 protections in schools, including mask and vaccine mandates.
    • Calling for the removal of books from school libraries that address gender and sexuality.
    • Distributing flyers that falsely claim that critical race theory is being taught in schools.
    • Lobbying state legislatures to pass laws that restrict what can be taught in schools.
    This group has close associations with the Proud Boys and the NAZI party not to mention many others. I'm not particularly worried about them, but I will keep my eyes open when they try to attack our children's education and try to doctrinate their thinking! They are a clear and present danger.
    :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I do find it delicious that your username has a slightly German flavored spelling.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

1688061539013.png

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Interesting first post. Please click forums, then introductions and greetings. Introduce yourself to the group.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let me break this down to the verbs:

Protesting
    Calling for
    Distributing flyers
    Organizing protests
    Lobbying

Oh....most definitely dangerous extremists...almost as bad as the founding fathers.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Alfordsville

image.gif

Top Bottom