• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

This would be wise. Or they will be fueling more terrorist attacks, and Iran's nuclear weapons program.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    NOT going to argue that this is not designed to tug at the heartstrings....

But since when has simple math been disallowed to make a point or paint a picture or try to give perspective to make something more relatable?

I did care enough to check their math and based on a US population of 320 million their numbers are subject to rounding errors, with the deaths up by 3000 and injuries down by 37,000.

There's no "Israeli lives worth more" in the equation. There's no rhetoric, it's just math, and actually fairly conservative at that.

You can not like the cause, but to be intellectually honest you can't argue with this particular math.

Once again, it's obviously designed to manipulate emotions at its worst or just draw a picture at its best, but what "news" is not there to manipulate, these days?
    Well, again, why does nobody apply this math to any other wars, attacks, or disasters? Why is it only for Israel, and why is everyone suddenly doing it at the same time for the benefit of Israel?

Because it's a coordinated propaganda line.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Well, again, why does nobody apply this math to any other wars, attacks, or disasters? Why is it only for Israel, and why is everyone suddenly doing it at the same time for the benefit of Israel?

Because it's a coordinated propaganda line.
    I'm afraid I can't recall a specific instance in order to prove it, but I seem to have memories of reading about other wars or natural disasters that were particularly devastating to the region they occurred in, and the numbers were translated into what they would be as the same percentage of the population of another country, usually the other country being the USA if that's the target audience of the article I was reading, in order to give more perspective.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now do Israel if crimes continue to be committed against them. supreme pooh bah.
    iu

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    1697555436061.png

Meanwhile the Biden administration says there is no evidence that Iran was involved in this latest strike against Israel..

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Iran's Supreme Leader Khamenei: Our numerous intelligence reports show that the US is formulating the current policy of the Zionist regime, and what is being done is controlled by US policy making. The US must be responsible for this situation.

I’m a might bewildered. I thought it was the Zionist regime that controlled US foreign policy? I get so confused on what the current antisemitic line is.

Top Bottom