• ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    This is the making of WW3.
    They have us where they want us,weak,low on ammo and NO LEADER!!!!!!!!!
    This is what happens when you have a mail order president,we are in BIG trouble.
    I’ve been an INGOer for 15 years and have seen this board talk about the sky falling since day one. I think this situation will turn into a long-term grind like Ukraine.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No worries. This whole mess will be over by Thursday.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken: Joe Biden Will Visit Israel on Wednesday​

2bd7eef23197f855678b97343700b197.gif

While he's there they should take him to where Hamas attacked so he can understand why someone needs 100rd drums.
    This is exactly why you want as much firepower as you can have in a situation like what these poor people went through in southern Israel.
    If I was an Israeli I'd tell them to take a hike if they want my rifle back .IDF failed to protect them.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Considering half the country was cheering for the death of conservatives during covid, I don't really see muslims as any more of a threat than democrats are.

If anything, less of one, because they at least draw attention.
    Don't forget those who claimed middle aged white men are the biggest threat to democracy. That may not be an exact quote but it represents the message.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’ve been an INGOer for 15 years and have seen this board talk about the sky falling since day one. I think this situation will turn into a long-term grind like Ukraine.
    While I agree that some have been talking as you say about the sky falling for many years.
    This deal very well looks like something that will turn into a grind much like Ukraine.

However, I don't recall a situation with as much posturing by so many countries and terror organizations before. I hope I'm wrong but I think this one has potential to boil over and be like something most of us have never seen before.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I disagree. This has a religious fanatic/terrorist component that doesn't exist in the Russia-Ukraine war. Much more likley to cause widespread conflict, if not exactly WWIII in the short term. Tell me we won't declare war on Iran if another 9/11 scale attack happens on US soil and we find out that their ****tard mullahs are involved.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

"An attack on a similar percentage of the U.S. population would result in 50,000 murdered, 7,000 kidnapped, and 100,000 injured"

They all got this same rhetoric memo and I'm sick of it. Israeli lives are not worth more than American lives. You don't get a special multiplier to your deaths just because you're Jewish. Knock it off.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "An attack on a similar percentage of the U.S. population would result in 50,000 murdered, 7,000 kidnapped, and 100,000 injured"

They all got this same rhetoric memo and I'm sick of it. Israeli lives are not worth more than American lives. You don't get a special multiplier to your deaths just because you're Jewish. Knock it off.
    Meh, chill. It's just a thought exercise based on proportion of population. I didn't check his arithmetic because frankly I don't care, but it's obvious to anyone paying attention he didn't say Israeli lives are worth more than Americans. Reading between the lines, I'd wager what he's getting at is that Americans lost their f*cking minds and accepted the Patriot Act and a 20-year war as a result of losing 3,000 people vs. Israel's 1,400 - in a country with 36 times their population.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Meh, chill. It's just a thought exercise based on proportion of population. I didn't check his arithmetic because frankly I don't care, but it's obvious to anyone paying attention he didn't say Israeli lives are worth more than Americans. Reading between the lines, I'd wager what he's getting at is that Americans lost their f*cking minds and accepted the Patriot Act and a 20-year war as a result of losing 3,000 people vs. Israel's 1,400 - in a country with 36 times their population.
    We don't trot this "thought exercise" out for anyone else.

They're ALL doing it, like they ALL got the "manipulate Americans emotions by multiplying the numbers so they'll give us more money and stuff " directive at the same time. It's lazy, manipulative propaganda and I refuse to indulge it. Israeli lives aren't more special. And, yes, it's absolutely being used to justify whatever post-9/11 authoritarian horrors they're teeing up.

Nobody was out there saying "the US killed 110,000 people in their invasion of Iraq, which is like if the US got invaded and over a million Americans died", let alone in every single article.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It's to manipulate Americans into fighting Israel's war for them. That's why there's 24/7 wall to wall mainstream media coverage, and all the panicking that pushes people to running almost every ammo website out of stock.

They know what they're doing. And they'll crutch on using religion to fuel their message because it works on the target demographic. Even though the same people crutching it would have told you just days prior that you're an evil white far right religious zealot. They think you're stupid enough to believe them.

I wonder how much money Hill and Knowlton has been paid at this point?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I disagree. This has a religious fanatic/terrorist component that doesn't exist in the Russia-Ukraine war. Much more likley to cause widespread conflict, if not exactly WWIII in the short term. Tell me we won't declare war on Iran if another 9/11 scale attack happens on US soil and we find out that their ****tard mullahs are involved.

Oh no doubt that we are dumb enough to get suckered right back into another generation long war, the writing is already on the wall.

Hell, at this point I don't think it'd even take an attack on the US to trigger it, just the complacency of the population and willingness to eat up what ever rabid and insane talking point the news hammers into people.

Top Bottom