• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I would say, it depends on the evacuation.

I've seen a few, and I don't remember any money changing hands.
    And how much does it cost to rent special forces, and naval vehicles for a day?

Or a c-130?

Now, civilian airlines running in and out, cause the airports still open, I guess they're gonna want payment.

C130 flying into a closed airport, how much do we charge for that?
    C-130 Hercules! 4-fan trash can! OK, now they have 6 blades on the J-Models.

Should still be a crapload of Hercs at Ramstein AB, Germany. I'd be shocked if we still didn't have a bunch in Qatar and Kuwait. The ones in Qatar and Kuwait are OPCON to CENTCOM, the ones in Germany are under EUCOM.

Now anything bigger (C-17s or C-5s) is under USTRANSCOM.

Now comes the question, "Does it need to have chaff and flares to get the hell out of Dodge?" Some goat-****** with an SA-7 drops a 747 with 500 on board? HMOG the world just became a very different place.

OK, I think that's enough heavy for tonight.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Should still be a crapload of Hercs at Ramstein AB, Germany. I'd be shocked if we still didn't have a bunch in Qatar and Kuwait. The ones in Qatar and Kuwait are OPCON to CENTCOM, the ones in Germany are under EUCOM.

Now comes the question, "Does it need to have chaff and flares to get the hell out of Dodge?" Some goat-****** with an SA-7 drops a 747 with 500 on board? HMOG the world just became a very different place.

Well, I'd say a carrier task force would be good for providing overwatch.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Mine tell me yes and yes.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Hamas crowd is growing downtown...

Sooooo...if they’re so pro-Palestine or butcher why aren’t they booking flights to help eradicate the Jews. I barely have enough time to mow my lawn, play with the grandkids and fix the never ending broken crap around my house much less take a day off to protest. It’s oddly very organized. If any of those dip shits wish to go over and help I’ll pony up the cash for a plane ticket. Betting won’t be any takers. Kinda like Hollywood threatening to leave the country if a Dem. doesn’t get elected. I can’t honestly understand how those dopes can be sympathetic to those monsters.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    PRobably seen as the best Jewish place to trash in town if they decide to get "mostly peaceful".
    No, that would be where I’m going tomorrow for security. They ain’t even gonna want to think about any shenanigans. When they say “I just wanna do hoodrat **** with my friends,” well, those are the friends that are jocking up with me. Last time we had this vibe was the Summer of Love when Mayor Hog**** was on “vacation” down at Our Lady of Peace down in Louisville.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sooooo...if they’re so pro-Palestine or butcher why aren’t they booking flights to help eradicate the Jews. I barely have enough time to mow my lawn, play with the grandkids and fix the never ending broken crap around my house much less take a day off to protest. It’s oddly very organized. If any of those dip shits wish to go over and help I’ll pony up the cash for a plane ticket. Betting won’t be any takers. Kinda like Hollywood threatening to leave the country if a Dem. doesn’t get elected. I can’t honestly understand how those dopes can be sympathetic to those monsters.
    Or, why weren't they over there improving Gaza.
    You know, actual improvements. Not more missiles.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m sure you can find truck loads of non-conservatives that believe having a few friendly dinners and real conversations will bring the little budding terrorists to their senses
    You're probably right. But, those folks would be dilusional. It would take years of influence to even think about making true positive change with those budding little terrorists.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    FYI, a carrier task force at Gibraltar, being tasked to Israel, would take approx 2 days for travel.
    Very approx.
    That would be the extreme distance a fleet in the Med has to travel.

Being in Italy already, or along distance from Israel, would cut that in half.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I honestly think they have nothing better to do and their life isn’t hard so they feel the need to make themselves somehow important and noticed. They most likely couldn’t point out Israel on a map but are somehow in touch with the downtrodden Palestinians. I wonder if any of them have started a go fund me for Hamas. Probably not willing to have actual skin in the game.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Per Citizen app, a group of the pro-Palestinian group is panning to march to an unspecified destination. Police are closing southbound traffic on Meridian near Ohio St..
    Please please please come up Michigan Road. I’m still at work but I hope they call, I’d love to meet them.
    Especially in the middle of the night.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom