Ripley County

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Wow. Just wow
    This shows just how powerful indoctrination can be. I for one believe one aspect that's so sad is that probably most of those kids could never have that indoctrination reversed.
    It's really sickening to think that kids are being taught to have so much hate and to have so much desire to kill.
    I’m sure you can find truck loads of non-conservatives that believe having a few friendly dinners and real conversations will bring the little budding terrorists to their senses

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I’m sure you can find truck loads of non-conservatives that believe having a few friendly dinners and real conversations will bring the little budding terrorists to their senses
    Before they join together to ship all the MAGA Republicans to the GULAG...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We won’t know until it happens, but that’s why preparation and situational awareness is paramount.

Woke “refugee” and immigration policies are a Trojan horse under which bad actors have been redistributed around the globe to destabilize other countries, ours included. It’s only a matter of time.
    Now the next question: How? Will they fight us head-on like they did over there? Or do they know we are able to shoot back so they go for the suicide bomber/truck bomb route that cant be stopped before they are done?

I mean, if dudes start shooting up a neighborhood, they might take return fire and not complete the mission. But if the kaboom is our first warning that its happening, there isnt anything we can do to stop them at that point. Damage is done.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm betting they want to find a way to get the US shooting, global west/islam war seems to be the end game of the wire pullers in all of this mess. Not sure if they have the range or capability to hit any of the navy ships, maybe smarter navy people like Act could enlighten us.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got an alert on my Citizen app saying that all major cities in the US are on heightened alert for tomorrow and to expect to see a higher than usual police presence.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Evacuation of private citizens organized by the US Government has always been on a reimbursement basis for as long as I can remember.
    I would say, it depends on the evacuation.

I've seen a few, and I don't remember any money changing hands.
    And how much does it cost to rent special forces, and naval vehicles for a day?

Or a c-130?

Now, civilian airlines running in and out, cause the airports still open, I guess they're gonna want payment.

C130 flying into a closed airport, how much do we charge for that?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just posted about this in the Shreve vs. Hogsett thread. Hogsett had the nerve to say that they had a "constitutional right to assemble and free speech." I wanted to scream at the tv. How about the constitutional right to keep and bear arms that you're trying to eliminate for Marion County, Joe, you ignorant hypocritical SOB?!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just posted about this in the Shreve vs. Hogsett thread. Hogsett had the nerve to say that they had a "constitutional right to assemble and free speech." I wanted to scream at the tv. How about the constitutional right to keep and bear arms that you're trying to eliminate for Marion County, Joe, you ignorant hypocritical SOB?!
    And, he forgot "peaceably assemble"

Talking about killing .. not so peaceable.

Top Bottom