• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wow. Just wow
    This shows just how powerful indoctrination can be. I for one believe one aspect that's so sad is that probably most of those kids could never have that indoctrination reversed.
    It's really sickening to think that kids are being taught to have so much hate and to have so much desire to kill.
    It's like critical race theory. They just say the quiet part out loud there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If Trump wanted some great press, fly Trump Force One over and begin picking up US citizens. Not sure how many it seats now with all its customization. Even if he just got them to France or Germany, may have to make a few trips. May not even be feasible. :dunno:

If only we had transport planes in the Med.

Oh wait...

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It's like critical race theory. They just say the quiet part out loud there.
    I can't argue anything different.

Indoctrination is a powerful thing. Especially when it's something that's considered normal and justified by the masses while being taught from the earliest formidable years. This is a hate those kids will carry forever. And even if Hamas is wiped out today, many of those kids will only take their place in the future while indoctrinating the next generation.

This is why after 9/11 when we took on a war against terror, I said it's the war that will never end. There's been terror since people were first burned at the stake (if not before).

All I can add here is, keep your powder dry and your head on a swivel.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    All I can add here is, keep your powder dry and your head on a swivel.
    QFT

I'll also add these two things, since I didn't see any mention of it earlier in this thread and there's very little being mentioned in most news reports:

Hamas has made a public call for global jihad tomorrow (Friday 13th) - Breitbart News
    Syrian airports (Aleppo & Damascus) hit by Israeli missiles - Reuters

Violence is spreading and it's not going to take too much to accelerate it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just wanted to give an in thread "warning"/reminder.

Please be careful with the images you are sharing. Remember this is a family friendly forum, and we need to keep the images reasonable. If you wouldnt want a little kid to see it, dont post it. Or at least use the Spoiler feature. That feature hides the image behind a click button so that it doesnt display it by default and requires the reader to click before it is shown.

I know these images are infuriating and you might post it out of anger without thinking about its appropriateness. We understand. But please keep this in mind when you decide you want to share it with us so you can mask the content appropriately.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    QFT

I'll also add these two things, since I didn't see any mention of it earlier in this thread and there's very little being mentioned in most news reports:

Hamas has made a public call for global jihad tomorrow (Friday 13th) - Breitbart News
    Syrian airports (Aleppo & Damascus) hit by Israeli missiles - Reuters

Violence is spreading and it's not going to take too much to accelerate it.
    Violence is spreading. And a have a feeling that this country is ripe for another terrorists attack. With our borders wide open and all the America hating Americans.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Taking the gardener out for ice cream today, it's her birthday, she asked if that could happen here. I told her probably some places in the US where they could recon without drawing much attention so I'm guessing big cities with large middle eastern communities.

Reminded myself that you have to get away from TV sometimes to keep it from disturbing you.

I laughed and said that unless the raccoons and squirrels converted to Islam we had nothing to worry about.;)

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Will this be in the US tonight as well?

We won’t know until it happens, but that’s why preparation and situational awareness is paramount.

Woke “refugee” and immigration policies are a Trojan horse under which bad actors have been redistributed around the globe to destabilize other countries, ours included. It’s only a matter of time.

Top Bottom