• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    City fighting is never easy, it's slow and has high casualties on both sides. The IDF is first rate, and I would imagine that they are doing their best to plan before going in to what could be a modern version of Stalingrad.

At some point, will Israel's version of George Marshall want to minimize casualties?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All the freaks here that are supporting the terrorists should immediately depart for Gaza and join in the fray. They should be sure to wear their most flamboyant LGBTQRSTUV gear too, so that Hamas will know who to kill first.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    City fighting is never easy, it's slow and has high casualties on both sides. The IDF is first rate, and I would imagine that they are doing their best to plan before going in to what could be a modern version of Stalingrad.

At some point, will Israel's version of George Marshall want to minimize casualties?
    More buildings need leveled first. I prefer the number to be 100%, but too many will cry loudly that is not right. I still stand behind the principle that the initial aggressor and the bystanders do not get to select the level of acceptable retaliation, nor do they have the right to criticize that retaliation.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    More buildings need leveled first. I prefer the number to be 100%, but too many will cry loudly that is not right. I still stand behind the principle that the initial aggressor and the bystanders do not get to select the level of acceptable retaliation, nor do they have the right to criticize that retaliation.

Maybe they will use something like a creeping barrage with infantry following it. Outfit everybody with CS grenades for the tunnels.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Just don't do urban warfare. Air power and artillery. Incendiary and napalm, then bulldoze the rubble into the sea.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Ilhan Omar @ IlhanMN

Reminder, Gaza doesn't have shelters or an iron dome and to please pray for them. May peace prevail in the region and move us towards a moral awakening to care about the human suffering we are seeing. Palestinians are human beings who have been besieged and are deserving of protection from the international community.

They don't have shelters?
    Maybe they should blame their leaders, that received money to improve life there, and used it on weapons to attack, instead of food/energy/safety/etc.
    Don't have an iron dome? Has Israel been launching missiles willy nilly into Gaza?

Why not be mad at the leaders that launched an offensive, knowing that they will lose, and there will be repercussions, cycle over and over.

Hard to believe someone elected that POS but I guess I should not be surprised, coming on the heels of failing to recognize the atrocity of 9 11

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm pretty sure they leveled the Palestine Tower a few years ago. The IDF warned them ahead of time to avoid civilian casualties. (This was not directed at you bwframe.)

No worries, my friend. I was just passing along that the terrorists will be downtown Indy tomorrow.

Smart move would be to be elsewhere, but I hope we get some get some good guy footage of these heathens who openly support the carnage we have all seen.

:xmad:

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Seen on the book of faces there's a pro Palestine rally at monument circle planned for tomorrow. Glad my wife's appointment is on the northern edge of town. When blm was going nuts over Floyd we had to drive through/around that mess. Definitely don't want to do that again.

City should shut that crap down. BLM/Hamas should be run out of town and out of our state.

Top Bottom