• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just received from SGAmmo. Guessing many are thinking this kind of thing is coming our way as well.

"We have seen a massive spike in demand this past 4 days, with double 'normal' sales Saturday and Sunday, then triple normal on Monday, and already double normal at 11am today. We have not raised a single price yet, however if order volume continues to overwhelm the warehouse crew's capacity to fill orders over the next few days we will have to make choices on how we reduce volume". . . . . . . . .

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just received from SGAmmo. Guessing many are thinking this kind of thing is coming our way as well.

"We have seen a massive spike in demand this past 4 days, with double 'normal' sales Saturday and Sunday, then triple normal on Monday, and already double normal at 11am today. We have not raised a single price yet, however if order volume continues to overwhelm the warehouse crew's capacity to fill orders over the next few days we will have to make choices on how we reduce volume". . . . . . . . .
    And as long as they dont get crazy, I have no problem with this. Basic economics says they need to increase prices. demand exceeds supply.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    What does a baby dying have to do with our national security, our military's strength, our economy, our global relations... etc?

Should we just throw it all away and collapse ourselves as a nation any time someone dies anywhere? Why does this one impact you so much more than one in China, or one in Africa? Yeah it's a terrible situation, but it's not something a carrier strike group is going to fix, all it can do is create more dead people.
    Sometimes the right people being dead can fix something.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I miss Garrison and all of his weekly panel, none more so than VDH. It is simply another sign of the times that we've gone from that level and variety of analysis to the Chicks and now Rob. In some ways that is almost as big of a loss as Rush's passing.
    Not to detract from the thread...

Since Garrison's retirement, my dial stays on The Fan. I'll switch over during commercials.

I understand using The Chicks, Mock & Rob, Casey & Rob to draw in suburban women and listeners. It's just not for me.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Weird how that works. He had a huge **** storm headed his way.

the-office-office.gif
    On the other hand, there's plenty of easy evidence for Israeli complacency. I mean, for god's sake, they were getting drunk and partying completely unarmed just a couple miles from the Gaza fence. They were in a state of zero readiness, lulled into complacency by years of incompetent rocket attacks and high tech toys protecting them. They were mired in political infighting and division. The last war was a decade ago and nobody much cared about Palestinian affairs anymore, except for the occasional suicide knife attack.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

My email said my order was processing for shipment.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My email said my order was processing for shipment.
    Im lucky. A year or so ago I forgot how to count and ordered when I shouldnt have. I didnt realize my error until I went to put the new boxes away. Felt like Clark Griswold in the attic while he was hiding presents. LOL

Oops.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg

I'm not saying it isn't true but every email from SGAmmo is "We won't be getting any more of these", "You better hurry before it's all gone", etc, etc. Nothing against them, it's all marketing. Just take it with a grain of sand.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Top Bottom