• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    City fighting is never easy, it's slow and has high casualties on both sides. The IDF is first rate, and I would imagine that they are doing their best to plan before going in to what could be a modern version of Stalingrad.

At some point, will Israel's version of George Marshall want to minimize casualties?

If there's any force on earth best equipped to deal with urban combat, it's the IDF.

Everything, from vehicles, small arms, and training is all exclusively designed and manufactured specifically for the purpose.
    There's a reason they use a lot of unorthodox kit.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The left calls for people to lose jobs.
    Well, I guess they can lose jobs themselves then.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If there's any force on earth best equipped to deal with urban combat, it's the IDF.

Everything, from vehicles, small arms, and training is all exclusively designed and manufactured specifically for the purpose.
    There's a reason they use a lot of unorthodox kit.
    Maybe on paper, but in reality they're at low readiness, low experience, and lower manpower (mostly reservists) than anyone wants heading into this kind of urban ground campaign. Especially once they've bombed it into a shattered concrete rat warren.

Years of planning this attack, makes me wonder what else Hamas stashed away in Gaza. They knew what the response would be.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    The left calls for people to lose jobs.
    Well, I guess they can lose jobs themselves then.
    Way ok with it, those pampered little bastards have so much time on their hands to craft a **** letter of condemnation but don’t have the sense to realize that these days employers look at social media and determine if a candidate is in their right mind before they hire them. I told my now adult children anything you put on the internet is there forever. My youngest delete all her social media accounts in the 8th grade and when I asked her why she replied, I don’t the drama or distraction. A proud parent moment for me. I hope those toads wind up upside down for the next thirty years on their student loans assuming mom and dad didn’t pay their way.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Maybe on paper, but in reality they're at low readiness, low experience, and lower manpower (mostly reservists) than anyone wants heading into this kind of urban ground campaign. Especially once they've bombed it into a shattered concrete rat warren.

Years of planning this attack, makes me wonder what else Hamas stashed away in Gaza. They knew what the response would be.
    I don't by that, I know that mine have worked with and had education with many in and out of the IDF. I believe they are more than prepared.
    One of mine will be heading to Jordan in the near future for a bunch of school. It will be interesting with what he see's while hes there.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

If I was gambling, I'd say it's not what Hamas has stored away.

It's planning with foreign powers that have their back and will force a much greater conflict if retaliation rises to a certain level.

... have your kid poke a bear while you're hiding behind a tree with an elephant rifle. This is the kind of thing having a weak leader permits your opposition to set up and execute, likewise with Ukraine.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Turns out decapitated babies are even too much for vile snakes to excuse away. .

I’m not buying all these organizations backtracking. I think they meant what they said but don’t want to get Bud-Lighted, so they’re trying to get ahead of the backlash. I think most even-keeled Americans are sick of placating to the indoctrinated woke. I’ve been over this business for a long time. I don’t go to work everyday waiting for the moment to be triggered so I can have a melt down and flee to my nearest safe space. I swear the Land of the free and home of the easily offended seems to be the norm.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    BLM were always terrorists. Just took the woke crowd some years to see that.

Wonder if this fine gent will be downtown tomorrow?

View attachment 304825
    IF so I hope the next guy sees him as the threat he is and runs his butt over so the next victim doesnt have to worry about him

Apply purple as needed

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom