• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Talking with my youngest last night and he brought something up about Israel.

I did a little checking this morning but admit that I have to get to the jobsite and couldn't delve into it. Maybe someone here has the info and can share it?

According to the kid, who is not pro either side, there are videos and possibly a network channel showing some pretty bad things that are being done to the Pals, especially the children, by the Israelis. Now I did the very brief search and saw some articles about how the IDF was torturing kids for information. While that is not right I am sure it has happened all over the world from time to time.

I am trying to figure out what it is that he actually viewed. I am sure I can get him to forward me the links, but it was pretty shocking what he says he saw. Some things on par with what the Nazi's were doing back in WWII. All of the info up to now has been what the Pals did to the Israelis, especially on the day of the 7th.

Looking for info that can vetted without his input in order to make sure it is not propaganda from one side against another.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Shawn Ryan recently did a quick hit interview with Erik Prince about the Trump assassination attempt.

His last question was about Israel. Is the US/Israeli relationship one-sided? Prince didn't come out and answer, but side-stepped by saying, all of our relationships with our allies tend to be one-sided as we turn into their protectorate. Then he said something about the technology the Israelis develop and never finished making a true point.

My point: I don't like funding wars of other nations, but I'm grateful the Israelis are taking up rent-free space in the heads of the Iranians by tracking people down in Tehran and introducing them to their Creator.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hamas is no different than the mafia, I would imagine that this could just as likely been an internal power struggle as a good day for Mossad. Watch for the post assassination killings where the bad guys try to find/plug the intel leak, if there aren't any, it was an opportunistic Hamas guy moving up. Maybe with iranian blessing.

There are other guys near the top of that organization who's dogs want Armani.;)

Top Bottom