• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I bet the billionaire terrorist ***hole is quaking in his Gucci loafers, in his incredibly expensive mansion, in Doha. It hurts to roll my eyes that far.

US DOJ charges Hamas leaders over 'terrorist atrocities' in October 7 Israel attack

I’m sure at the right time, Mossad will reach out and give him a double tap…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

If this is 100% correct. Then Egypt is guilty for all the attacks on Israel as well.
    Secretly supplying arms to terrorist organizations makes them a terrorist supporting nation.
    How are they any different than Iran at this point?

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis

If this is 100% correct. Then Egypt is guilty for all the attacks on Israel as well.
    Secretly supplying arms to terrorist organizations makes them a terrorist supporting nation.

I mean as much as you want to see it that way, you'd have to say the USA is a terrorist supporting nations. How many terrorist groups are the US supplying and supporting?

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    So while that might not make Egypt any better than Iran, my question is: who is? All the countries in the region are secretly involved, and the US and European allies are involved too. Ticking time bomb, and everyone is secretly playing the game to their advantage

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I mean as much as you want to see it that way, you'd have to say the USA is a terrorist supporting nations. How many terrorist groups are the US supplying and supporting?
    You are saying we have given Hamas arms to kill Israelis? So far the Israelis Mossad has not uncovered anything like that yet. However, Egypt if true has been and still might be.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

I believe Israel needs to state they will follow the tunnels until they surface and hold a 100 mile radius around the opening as new Israeli security territory. See who flenches first.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Remember their names...

It really shakes me up when a list of Hollywood B-listers D-listers throw an asinine cause out in a leftist rag that nobody but fellow leftists in their leftist industry reads. :crying:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It really shakes me up when a list of Hollywood B-listers D-listers throw an asinine cause out in a leftist rag that nobody but fellow leftists in their leftist industry reads. :crying:
    Totally nonplussed.

Social expectations and desire for a juicy acting role are what these types are all about.

None of them could really care about Gaza nor Israel.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You are saying we have given Hamas arms to kill Israelis? So far the Israelis Mossad has not uncovered anything like that yet. However, Egypt if true has been and still might be.
    They are walking around with m16s they got from the taliban, and we have been sending them planefuls of humanitiarian aid. I am not sure how specifically they are being armed, but hamas has been getting massive amounts of funds from US and other western governments.
    the UN sent $600 million in 2020 alone.

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    No I am saying we have given OTHER groups arms. So in that sense, we are similar to Egypt no?

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Most of the world (outside nato) hates us for our meddling in politics and the CIA's habit of removing component governments. Iran directly funds evil, egypt trades horses around their region. Im more ok with what egypt does, even if I would rather they don't

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Oscar Wilde nailed it: "The only thing worse than being talked about is NOT being talked about."
    It is also why youngsters throw temper tantrums. They crave attention.

Reactions: oze

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They are walking around with m16s they got from the taliban, and we have been sending them planefuls of humanitiarian aid. I am not sure how specifically they are being armed, but hamas has been getting massive amounts of funds from US and other western governments.
    the UN sent $600 million in 2020 alone.
    That was Biden and the Democrat party. Weapons we left in Afghanistan are appearing in Gaza, West Bank, Hezbollah, and many other groups surrounding Israel.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    That was Biden and the Democrat party. Weapons we left in Afghanistan are appearing in Gaza, West Bank, Hezbollah, and many other groups surrounding Israel.
    The financial aid given to hamas from the US via UNRWA is also from Biden and the democratic party. War is not a bad thing for the hawks around DC.

Top Bottom