• ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

Greeters:
    No President Biden. No VP Kamala, I posted her airplane flying to Delaware in the Biden thread.

Don’t know who the baldheaded guy is saying hello to Bibi, definitely not Secretary of State Blinken.

Shouldn’t even shake hands with anyone at the base of the stairs. Tell them they are not important enough to receive a hand shake.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Greeters:
    No President Biden. No VP Kamala, I posted her airplane flying to Delaware in the Biden thread.

Don’t know who the baldheaded guy is saying hello to Bibi, definitely not Secretary of State Blinken.

Israel's leadership must feel abandoned.

We were one of the Nations which were most supportive of Israel from the earliest days of its founding. The US looked the other way when arms and equipment left the US to make its way to Israel.

President Trump moved the official embassy to Jerusalem.

Then in one of Israel's most dire crises we have the traitor in Chief playing games with the weapons and equipment Israel needs to finish Hamas. I am just embarrassed by the behavior of the United States of America toward Israel since October 7th.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Israel's leadership must feel abandoned.

We were one of the Nations which were most supportive of Israel from the earliest days of its founding. The US looked the other way when arms and equipment left the US to make its way to Israel.

President Trump moved the official embassy to Jerusalem.

Then in one of Israel's most dire crises we have the traitor in Chief playing games with the weapons and equipment Israel needs to finish Hamas. I am just embarrassed by the behavior of the United States of America toward Israel since October 7th.
    Well we know at least 81million americans hate Israel.

Top Bottom