• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    When the last “Palestinian“ falls, there will no longer be a threat from Palestinians.
    Unfortunately, this seems to be the only solution. I once thought that a compromise could be achieved between the Jews and Muslims in the area, and both could coexist and live in peace. I no longer believe that is possible.

The so-called "Palestinians" have devolved into a death cult. They refuse to coexist with the Jews and demand that Holocaust 2.0 be implemented. You cannot reason with such people.

Since the Israeli government lacks the will to engage in genocide and eradicate the "Palestinians" (one of the drawbacks of valuing human life - something the Palestinians are not encumbered with), their only option is to isolate them and make it impossible (or very difficult) to continue their war of terror on Israel. Given that much of the rest of the world is eager to pour money into the coffers of the Palestinian leadership to continue their genocidal Jihad, I am not sure that is possible.

I do not see an end to the turmoil until one side or the other is eradicated. Very sad.

Top Bottom