• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Why do people currently getting their asses handed to them feel they are in a position to dictate terms?
    They are hoping for international intervention. So this unacceptable list of terms was given because they really do not want a cease fire or peace. They think they will be saved by the UN and other countries.

I think eventually all countries will abandon Israel setting up a big fight with Iran and true believer Muslims along with Syria, Turkey, Russia, (possibly China not sure on China though) and anyone who wants to jump in.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    They are hoping for international intervention. So this unacceptable list of terms was given because they really do not want a cease fire or peace. They think they will be saved by the UN and other countries.

I think eventually all countries will abandon Israel setting up a big fight with Iran and true believer Muslims along with Syria, Turkey, Russia, (possibly China not sure on China though) and anyone who wants to jump in.
    If Israel has to stand alone against Iran, they will hit the big red button and the US will be notified after.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

@LeftyGunner
    As I expected from the Democrats.
    Use any excuse to stop supporting Israel.

I know some Jews think Democrats are Jews best friends. That's so false, I guess they will find out the hard way yet again. I'm also talking about Jews here in the US.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

With anyone and everyone coming across the border bad things will happen here as well.
    Of course these Iranians are going to England legally so there's that as well.
    Who's allowing anyone to come across the border? Democrats.

Top Bottom