• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I’ve somehow managed to fill more than one safe without a single firearm made in a radical Islamic republic. YMMV.

Possible Insider Trading Surrounding 10/7
    Both New York University and Columbia University have extensively researched activity on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange surrounding the October 7 attack. They claim that there was an unusual trend of short-selling shares of Israeli companies prior to the attack. It is possible, these studies report, that there were those who may have been informed of the attack ahead of time and, as a result, profited enormously. Authorities in both Israel and the U.S. are now looking into the allegations.

Hamas seems more like the mafia every day, the guys at the top would have this info and would use it.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    You know this whole war could have been started so that a few billionaires could get richer. Hamas leaders are all multi billionaires, I'm talking in the 14 billion and up club.
    I think this ^^^^ could be a thing. These guys live in super rich luxury, knowing full well that they cannot defeat Israel, and knowing full well what the response would be. They will get “re- supplied”. With some stuff and boat loads of cash when it is over. Meanwhile their useful idiots live in poverty, get treated worse by their “gov’t” than by Israel, die by the truck load in these wars; yet can’t wait to line up and do it again for their “leaders”. These guys have a great racket going.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I think this ^^^^ could be a thing. These guys live in super rich luxury, knowing full well that they cannot defeat Israel, and knowing full well what the response would be. They will get “re- supplied”. With some stuff and boat loads of cash when it is over. Meanwhile their useful idiots live in poverty, get treated worse by their “gov’t” than by Israel, die by the truck load in these wars; yet can’t wait to line up and do it again for their “leaders”. These guys have a great racket going.
    If Israel had actionable intelligence on hamas leaders in a Qatar high rise, I wouldn’t be bothered by the collapse of the entire building. As far as an official statement from the US, I would tell Qatar that stuff happens and that stuff varies with the company you keep.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Good video on the history of Israel the state.
    Several good points. A lot of historical videos, and documents.
    It probably isn't perfect, but it is a decent video.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

This is why you don't surrender to these reprobates.
    I told my boys when they were deployed to fight to the death, or until unconscious, with their fingers, teeth, a rock, by whatever means necessary.
    I also had made that same decision long ago if it came to that.
    Y
    Thank God my sons, nor I had to experience a last stand.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

This is why you don't surrender to these reprobates.
    I told my boys when they were deployed to fight to the death, or until unconscious, with their fingers, teeth, a rock, by whatever means necessary.
    I also had made that same decision long ago if it came to that.
    Y
    Thank God my sons, nor I had to experience a last stand.

Link not working

Top Bottom