• ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru

OMG, that is priceless and brilliant at the same time. Basically telling everyone that is losing sleep over the gazan’s, if you feel that strongly about it put your stones on the chopping block, go over and help the downtrodden people experiencing “genocide” or shut your effing mouth. Kind like the mopes in L.A shutting down a freeway IN the USA demanding a ceasefire in Gaza. If you feel that strongly about it, go where the problem is and be of assistance. While you’re at take your pro-trans and LGBTQI A + and probably add more dumb terms later approach and see how receptive they are to your allegiance to people you don’t even know and most likely don’t even really care about.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I support a complete and final liquidation of the enemy with what ever timetable is required to achieve a final end to the terrorism that Israel has had to face. If this include covert ops in other cities within other nations or a massive hit on Iran or any other terrorist supporting nation.

I’m good with that too!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Since Hamas wear civilians clothes who's to say those innocent civilians killed weren't Hamas a few minutes or hours ago. I highly doubt Israel has killed that many innocent Gazans.

I highly doubt there ARE very many 'innocent' Gazans, but then I don't count the people who celebrated or enabled the murder, mutilation, rape and torture of civilians as 'innocent'

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I highly doubt there ARE very many 'innocent' Gazans, but then I don't count the people who celebrated or enabled the murder, mutilation, rape and torture of civilians as 'innocent'
    Interesting thought exercise. What makes them innocent?
    Where in the spectrum do we call it?

Hamas is good and the only good Jew is a dead Jew!
    Hamas should only target soldiers
    is indifferent to violence. "just let me be"
    Hamas shouldnt target civilians
    Hamas shouldnt be violent to anyone.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Their military also seems very professional, and integrated between the services.
    The active duty IDF, ground, sea, and air forces, total about 5000 fewer members than the USMC (169,500 vs 174,577 in 2022) Reservists total about 450,000+. I think it’s just easier to coordinate smaller forces than larger forces, assuming you spend the money for training and equipment/communications. Plus, they always operate in a small, very well-known theater.* They’re not trying to train for everything from the Arctic Circle to central Africa, and way the hell over in Asia someplace.

They also support their forces with a lot of intelligence services, although that doesn’t prevent them from getting complacent and may be a bit arrogant, e.g., see 07 Oct 23. Never believe your own press releases. But once they get stood up, they all pull together pretty well.

I guess having people trying to kill you all the time, tends to hone the skills.
    Yes, this focuses the mind and motivation. I actually think Israel is as strong as it is because of the constant need to defend, and this reality check kept them together so far.

* The small theater of operations downside is that they’re always fighting in their own front and back yards, or on a good day just beyond their own picket fence. Conversely, this helps with motivation and focus.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom