Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Israel had to respond in such a way as to send a strong message to those that would attack Israel in such a barbaric way and those that support them. They are making it clear that such acts will be dealt with devastating consequences.

Both now and in the future. If they are to try again then they will suffer more of the same.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Add Winchester, CZ, Weatherby, Mossberg, Savage, and many other firearms companies can be added to that list since they also have firearms made in Turkey.

I imagine we won't be able to buy any firearms if we look deep enough into every company.
    I’ve somehow managed to fill more than one safe without a single firearm made in a radical Islamic republic. YMMV.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I’ve somehow managed to fill more than one safe without a single firearm made in a radical Islamic republic. YMMV.
    Yet you probably supported a company that does.

Forgot that Springfield now has Turkey made firearms also.

No such thing as Radical Islam. It's just normal Islam.
    The so called moderate Muslims are not following their holy book.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yet you probably supported a company that does.

Forgot that Springfield now has Turkey made firearms also.
    I can only control what I directly support. I realize that all of these corporations are in bed with each other. Still don’t want “Made in Turkey” on any of my guns. Somewhat easy for me though, since I’m not really into budget P99 knockoffs and garbage shotguns.
    No such thing as Radical Islam. It's just normal Islam.
    The so called moderate Muslims are not following their holy book.
    Agreed. But more than a few adherents of other religions not following theirs, either. The only difference is in the practical effect on society.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When attacked, the response should always be a minimum of 100 fold.
    I believe this kind of response has kept Hezbollah at bay from carrying out an all-out attack on northern Israel from Lebanon lest they suffer the same consequences that they are witnessing in Gaza.

They are not only sending a message to Hamas and the Palestinians but to others with the same intentions.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I believe this kind of response has kept Hezbollah at bay from carrying out an all-out attack on northern Israel from Lebanon lest they suffer the same consequences that they are witnessing in Gaza.

They are not only sending a message to Hamas and the Palestinians but to others with the same intentions.
    They seriously need to reach out an touch Iran where it hurts and put on the full court press denial until the cows come home.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Add Winchester, CZ, Weatherby, Mossberg, Savage, and many other firearms companies can be added to that list since they also have firearms made in Turkey.

I imagine we won't be able to buy any firearms if we look deep enough into every company.
    Just as firearms don't themselves go on a rampage, they don't absorb any ideology at the factory either. The important thing is whether they function when you need them to. If you don't wish to materially support Turkey in any way, buy gently used

My Mausers have never tried to influence my targeting decisions

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Possible Insider Trading Surrounding 10/7
    Both New York University and Columbia University have extensively researched activity on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange surrounding the October 7 attack. They claim that there was an unusual trend of short-selling shares of Israeli companies prior to the attack. It is possible, these studies report, that there were those who may have been informed of the attack ahead of time and, as a result, profited enormously. Authorities in both Israel and the U.S. are now looking into the allegations.

Top Bottom