• ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru

I hope there was no collateral damage and I hope all of Hamas is dead. I will say one thing the Israelis know how to fight. Not like the d-bags we have in our government who only know how to talk. Let the military do what it does best, break things and blow **** up. I think that’s why we haven’t won a war since WW2

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Israel has the worlds deadliest conscripts.

Now I don't know if there is any talking going on, or how this got recorded in a tunnel flooding with sea water, and posted online from a terrorist drowning? Or did he somehow escape?

My heart is bleeding for those murderous bastards. I only wish they had to suffer more for the things those monsters did to the Israeli people, and toddlers,babies,women and probably even men. I can’t wrap my head around how anyone can do that based upon their ethnicity. Meanwhile we have the same bunch on the left screaming racism and genocide supporting the same ****. It makes me crazy!!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't think those people in hamas are listening to anybody.
    No, but they think they have an audience for their 'death to Israel' pronouncements

IDF isn't listening, from what I've read most Arab leaders want to see them destroyed too, and if Iran is listening it is REALLY an echo chamber because the mullahs programmed them in the first place

The 'palestinians' should fill their pockets with jam because they're toast, and the more their infiltrators in the EU protest and riot it just makes the problem they represent obvious and unambiguous. When politicians have to choose between virtue signaling and getting kicked out on their arse by a right wing wave (See: Netherlands) the gloves will come off for real

Top Bottom