www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No, I will
    pay for first class. That way there is no way we can be blamed. get her there in comfort and let her stew in her own mess. Reap and sow?
    EXACTLY!

The blood can be on their hands, not ours. And the point of this exercise isnt for us to harm her. Its to allow her to lead herself into the lions den and find out for herself how misguided her worldview is.

Its a close cousin to "If the USA is such an awful place, go to a place where it is supposedly so awesome."

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    While I agree with you, I'm not sure that Israel would ever do that according to a Ocrober 2023 article by Visual Capitalist (consider the source), the US has given over $300B to Israel since WWII, and $3.75T total in foreign aid in that same time.

$3,750,000,000,000 - about a tenth of our National Debt
    And how much has the US given to foreign nations that openly say they not only hate, but want to destroy the US?

I can’t see bad words from Israel being the cause of aid stopping from the US.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    And the point of this exercise isnt for us to harm her. Its to allow her to lead herself into the lions den and find out for herself how misguided her worldview is.
    “A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place. To force them to acknowledge your greatness." - Gul Dukat

Top Bottom