• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

I wish we had a real president. Things like this, from minor players, should result in their complete extinction. The idea of proportional reaction is stupid. Poke the bear, get annihilated. That should be the thing. I seriously wonder who is calling the shots? I don’t care who you are or who you vote for, the guy in the white house is senile and he ain’t calling shi@. I had my MIL in our house on hospice before she passed, and this guy is her.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Use to be, you poked the bear, you got annilated . Back when we had balls and a real president, you cannot tit for tat these guys. We have the overwhelming power, use it. Make an example of them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I wish we had a real president. Things like this, from minor players, should result in their complete extinction. The idea of proportional reaction is stupid. Poke the bear, get annihilated. That should be the thing. I seriously wonder who is calling the shots? I don’t care who you are or who you vote for, the guy in the white house is senile and he ain’t calling shi@. I had my MIL in our house on hospice before she passed, and this guy is her.
    Meh. F around spying on other people, find out. Shooting down Gary Powers was fair game, why not an unmanned drone?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Meh. F around spying on other people, find out. Shooting down Gary Powers was fair game, why not an unmanned drone?
    Well, okay. Except that Powers was shot down by a nuclear armed near peer. The drone was shot down by guys that don’t even have electricity on a steady basis. The game is not the same, the consequences are not the same. When a, not even state actor, pokes you, you should respond in a way that makes it clear that you should never do that again. i don’t know, maybe that is what we did.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Weakness is provocative....
    At all levels. I was athletic in HS but skinny. 5'9, 120lbs soaking wet. On a good day. I had a bully in HS named Marty that was constantly trying to get me to fight him. But I wasnt interested. He wasnt worth my time. He'd do the whole start to walk past me in the halls and fake punch me, and then laugh and do the whole "come on. What are you gonna do about it?" It was like 1991, so not quite to the zero tolerance everybody gets expelled timeframe, but I didnt want to take my chances.

So one day after school I'm walking up the steps to the local CVS in town to get something. He is sitting on the steps with his lackey. (imagine Scutt Farkus and his toady. He actually looked a bit like Scutt) He glanced at his toady and smiled then stood up as I approached. He did the same fake punch he always did. At which point I grabbed him by the wrist, put him in an arm bar and slammed him down on the steps on his back, ending up with my forearm across his throat. At which point I calmly explained to him why it was a bad idea to continue his antics because I obviously COULD defend myself and he was biting off more than he could chew.

He never did that again.

Where is he now? Marty Allen is currently serving a life sentence for murder out at Wabash Valley for trying to kill a respected elderly farmer and his wife during an impromptu robbery. She passed but he survived despite multiple gunshots to the head. I looked him up a couple years ago out of curiosity. He has not been a good boy behind bars and has had a couple decades tacked on. I think he is eligible for parole now in 2093. :):

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Should be overwhelming death. Kill their oil refineries. Yes I know gas will go up, don’t care. Kill their refineries, all of them, and Iran is no longer a problem.

I care, it's hard enough to make ends meet as it is with gas at $3.50.

Unless they're crossing the ocean and attacking us, I see no reason for our own involvement. We spent over 20 ****ing years over there and didn't solve the problem, it isn't going to be solved by jumping right back in the frying pan.

You can always donate more of your paycheck to the government, if you feel that strongly about it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, okay. Except that Powers was shot down by a nuclear armed near peer. The drone was shot down by guys that don’t even have electricity on a steady basis. The game is not the same, the consequences are not the same. When a, not even state actor, pokes you, you should respond in a way that makes it clear that you should never do that again. i don’t know, maybe that is what we did.

And what business do we have spying on them? Why are my tax dollars being wasted on losing drones studying people without electricity while China has people sleeping with US politicians, and our "allies" manage to keep losing intel to China that goes on to create generational leaps in their capabilities?

There's far bigger fish to fry. And those fish exist in our own borders.

Top Bottom