• ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    NATO was meant to preserve the West.

Behold the concerns that I have for Turkey, they lie in the fields where I grow the ****s that I give, which are barren.

As far as I'm concerned, the European nations breached their end of the NATO Treaty the day they decided they wanted to relent their culture, embrace multiculturalism and sell their souls in the name of the false god of political correctness.

The Turks breached their end of the NATO Treaty when they abandoned Ataurk's vision of a secular republic and embraced Islamism and Islamists.

NATO is obsolete. Can it be amended? I don't know. The Five Eyes/English Speaking West needs to find it's fortitude and center of gravity. Sooner rather than later. The Visegrad Republics of Eastern Europe do not have the economic means or the influence to preserve the West, but, damnit, I admire their fortitude.
    They preserved the west against the Golden Horde. They at least get emeritus status

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Does anybody still make flamethrowers? Not the internet toys but the jellied naphtha real thing

There was some talk years back of classifying napalm as a chemical weapon rather than an incendiary and banning it under those rules. Can't remember if it went anywhere.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    they don't care. They get their 72 virgins. Which, BTW, does it actually stipulate that they're beautiful or even female virgins? Does it matter? :dunno:
    According to the private briefing given to journalists, it doesnt matter. They were raping old laidies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Col. Macgregor always give his somber stern cautionary take about the mistakes the US is making that will lead us into WW3 which we are not prepared for.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Col. Macgregor always give his somber stern cautionary take about the mistakes the US is making that will lead us into WW3 which we are not prepared for.

We wasn't prepared for WWI or WWII. We geared up over a short period of time and was able to produce what was needed plus.

Problem is today most of our manufacturing is outside the country, so it could take years to get anywhere close to supplying our own military if WWIII broke out.
    We would have to rebuild our manufacturing sector.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We wasn't prepared for WWI or WWII. We geared up over a short period of time and was able to produce what was needed plus.

Problem is today most of our manufacturing is outside the country, so it could take years to get anywhere close to supplying our own military if WWIII broke out.
    That's part of what he means by not being prepared. There is no doubt that the military preparedness of the US is at its current low point to take on such an endeavor that he thinks we are contributing factor to. Especially now with the ME after our expenditures in Ukraine. He never pulls any punches.

Last edited:

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

True. My bet is, if the chips are down, we would gear up really fast and win. I look around at a sh#* ton of small and medium shops when I get out and about. I hope it doesn’t come to that, but I bet we could do it again. At least for now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It's be about the only fire under the ass possible to get this country serious about its economic situation.

A manufacturing walk-in employment job on every corner would turn almost everything wrong with this country around in short order.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's be about the only fire under the ass possible to get this country serious about its economic situation.

A manufacturing walk-in employment job on every corner would turn almost everything wrong with this country around in short order.
    Sounds like you now are saying that ramping up the military complex for war is the only way to pull us out of our current economic situation.

Top Bottom