• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    One has to wonder what his reaction would be if the Kurds were to conduct such an intentional heinous raid against Turkish civilians like Hamas did with their barbaric incursion into Israel.
    If we started supplying the PKK with sophisticated weaponry, he might not be able to spare the troops to send to Gaza

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Israel is not in NATO, unless I missed something...
    Nope they aren't and no you did'nt.

"NATO was established as a collective defense alliance for North America and Western Europe, with its primary focus on the North Atlantic region; Israel, being located in the Levant, is outside the geographical scope of the alliance."

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Not going to happen. That would bolster Hamas fighters by over 6000 extra.
    So assuming about 200 hostages, that implies each hostage = 30 incarcerated Hamas fighters. Adopt the “eye for an eye” philosophy and demonstrate that for each hostage who is killed, 30 fighters will be summarily executed the same day. If necessary, rinse and repeat.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Does anybody still make flamethrowers? Not the internet toys but the jellied naphtha real thing
    Oh man. Some kiddo had his 5 year old bday party at our church.

Soldier theme.

One dad brought his toy flamethrower.

It was fun.

Thinking about getting one too clear off my driveway during the winter

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Wonder what the NATO rules are on Turkey vs Israel...

What part of nato will defend turkey if the US fully defends Israel? What’s the “fine” if we turn our backs on Turkey? Will nato risk losing the US as a partner just to back a member nation?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So assuming about 200 hostages, that implies each hostage = 30 incarcerated Hamas fighters. Adopt the “eye for an eye” philosophy and demonstrate that for each hostage who is killed, 30 fighters will be summarily executed the same day. If necessary, rinse and repeat.
    Instead of 30:1 make it 60:1 that way they run out of terrorists at the halfway point and can justify collecting more for execution.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    they don't care. They get their 72 virgins. Which, BTW, does it actually stipulate that they're beautiful or even female virgins? Does it matter? :dunno:

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Wonder what the NATO rules are on Turkey vs Israel...

NATO was meant to preserve the West.

Behold the concerns that I have for Turkey, they lie in the fields where I grow the ****s that I give, which are barren.

As far as I'm concerned, the European nations breached their end of the NATO Treaty the day they decided they wanted to relent their culture, embrace multiculturalism and sell their souls in the name of the false god of political correctness.

The Turks breached their end of the NATO Treaty when they abandoned Ataurk's vision of a secular republic and embraced Islamism and Islamists.

NATO is obsolete. Can it be amended? I don't know. The Five Eyes/English Speaking West needs to find it's fortitude and center of gravity. Sooner rather than later. The Visegrad Republics of Eastern Europe do not have the economic means or the influence to preserve the West, but, damnit, I admire their fortitude.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

They don't give a **** about Palestine. They just hate Israel. If they gave a **** about Palestine they'd do more to help them. But the only help they want to give them is to end the state of Israel. Aren't they one of the countries that don't want to accept Palestinian refugees?

Top Bottom