• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    why is South Bend up North and North Vernon is down south and French Lick is not what you think it is???.... :)
    Since I'm (originally) from the next county over... the school there is named Springs Valley, known as the Blawkhawks. I think there is a reason for that. I bet the school board meeting discussing the new school's name and mascot was quite interesting.

Thread-jack concluded, back to the subject at hand:

No **** Sherlock!! Maybe that sieve of a southern border shoulda been a clue.

A Customs and Border Protection (CBP) memo is warning staff of the risk that foreign terrorist fighters engaged in the Israel-Hamas conflict could soon be attempting to enter the United States via the besieged southern border.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    These skulls full of mush, aka colossal jewels of ignorance. (h/t: EL Rushbo) should be demonstrating for the release of the Palestinians from the grip of Hamas who have brought upon them nothing but misery with their barbarity.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :xmad:

As the article states, just when you think you hate the media enough.

Eric Levitz
    @EricLevitz
    ·
    Follow
    Replying to @EricLevitz
    Last night, I asserted that this report indicated that babies were beheaded. This was an overstatement. I should have said that the report established that babies were found headless, a fact that lends plausibility to claims of beheading, but which does not prove them.
    10:43 AM · Oct 22, 2023

Eric Levitz
    @EricLevitz
    ·
    Follow
    Replying to @EricLevitz
    (The verb behead has multiple definitions, and is sometimes used to mean decapitate; the report indicates that Hamas did behead babies in that sense. But the term can also connote a form of execution using a knife, and we do not have confirmation of beheading in this sense)
    12:05 PM · Oct 22, 2023

You can go to the twitchy link for some of the reply highlights.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Eric Levitz
    @EricLevitz
    ·
    Follow
    Replying to @EricLevitz
    Last night, I asserted that this report indicated that babies were beheaded. This was an overstatement. I should have said that the report established that babies were found headless, a fact that lends plausibility to claims of beheading, but which does not prove them.

Eric Levitz
    @EricLevitz
    ·
    Follow
    Replying to @EricLevitz
    (The verb behead has multiple definitions, and is sometimes used to mean decapitate; the report indicates that Hamas did behead babies in that sense. But the term can also connote a form of execution using a knife, and we do not have confirmation of beheading in this sense)

ugh-donald-trump.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Eric Levitz
    @EricLevitz
    ·
    Follow
    Replying to @EricLevitz

Eric Levitz
    @EricLevitz
    ·
    Follow
    Replying to @EricLevitz

He's playing people.

If you can get people arguing over semantics, they'll forget all about questioning the validity of the source, or the story in general.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He's playing people.

If you can get people arguing over semantics, they'll forget all about questioning the validity of the source, or the story in general.
    This.

And from The twitchy link, people like him and those claiming that Israel is doing ethnic cleansing need smacked into reality. Literally. Because talking isn’t working.

Top Bottom