• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I would love to discuss this in further detail, but the ghosts of INGO past have paved the road for us with name calling and personal attacts so rules for the meek forbid my offer.

However, regardless this country has made its name for sticking up for the underdog getting picked on, the unjust, and have always fought fo the rightcious. Now there's nay-sayers...that's cool everyone's got that right. Just remember what this country stands for, no matter how you feel about the leader or his admin, as a whole we are bigger and better than one persons agenda. And at some point everyone is the little guy getting picked on.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    I would love to discuss this in further detail, but the ghosts of INGO past have paved the road for us with name calling and personal attacts so rules for the meek forbid my offer.

However, regardless this country has made its name for sticking up for the underdog getting picked on, the unjust, and have always fought fo the rightcious. Now there's nay-sayers...that's cool everyone's got that right. Just remember what this country stands for, no matter how you feel about the leader or his admin, as a whole we are bigger and better than one persons agenda. And at some point everyone is the little guy getting picked on.

Israel is the snot-nosed punk, adopted kid step-brother of America. They run their mouth, take parts of the Sandbox that do not belong to them and when someone gives them a righteous black eye........they come running to America. Then we are supposed to settle the matter.

We have become conditioned to not use the "I" word. The word "Israel" has become almost taboo. We are expected to watch their illegal actions and say nothing or become labelled an "anti-semite".

Win the fight with the younger brother, lose the fight with the older brother.

Last edited:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Um, just to interject, capturing land in war is neither new, nor a phenomenon unique to the Arab-Israeli wars.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    israel is more than capable of fighting its own wars and doesn't require our foreign aid.

let them do what they want on their own dime.

One problem with this. Jimmy put us on the hook bribing them with ongoing foreign aid in exchange for giving up the oil-producing land they took after the preemptive attack against them in 1973. I don't know how we would back out of that without strong-arming Egypt into giving up the Sinai Peninsula.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Some of you are somewhat right on the subject of financial support to those outside our country.

We should stop ALL financial support to ALL our enemies. Israel, however is NOT our enemy - they are our ally.

As for Obama - he let 4 of our citizens die by issuing the "stand down" order, so we can't depend on him to help protect Israel - or even us. (That doesn't include those who died because of "Fast & Furious) But, that doesn't mean that WE THE PEOPLE don't support Israel.

Obama already has a lot of blood on his hands.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Israel is the snot-nosed punk, adopted kid step-brother of America. They run their mouth, take parts of the Sandbox that do not belong to them and when someone gives them a righteous black eye........they come running to America. Then we are supposed to settle the matter.

We have become conditioned to not use the "I" word. The word "Israel" has become almost taboo. We are expected to watch their illegal actions and say nothing or become labelled an "anti-semite".

Win the fight with the younger brother, lose the fight with the older brother.

Just out of curiosity, what are you talking about? The Israeli's gained territory in 1948 (well, if you want to count that) and in 1967. They won both conflicts with very little American intervention. The US did supply Israel in the Yom Kippur War in 1973, but it should be noted that we did that because Israel was considering deploying nuclear weapons against her enemies and the US was terrified of what the global fallout would be from that (and it should be noted, the Soviets were heavily supplying the Arab forces). The US certainly didn't deploy troops to assist, though the Soviet forces were engaged (as were thousands of Cuban troops and even North Koreans, on top of the massive multi-national Arab force). So, basically, the US bribed the Israeli's to keep their response conventional and take the nukes off the table. The US supplies did help the Israeli's turn the tide back against the Arab forces.

So, maybe you are talking about the Lebanese Civil War and the Israeli invasion in 1982? But in that case, Israel wasn't facing military defeat there. They effectively destroyed the PLO's ability to organize in Lebanon (of course, later on that gap was neatly filled by the Iranian backed Hezbollah). They did lose the political war though.

I guess I really just don't understand what you mean. :dunno:

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Just out of curiosity, what are you talking about? The Israeli's gained territory in 1948 (well, if you want to count that) and in 1967. They won both conflicts with very little American intervention. The US did supply Israel in the Yom Kippur War in 1973, but it should be noted that we did that because Israel was considering deploying nuclear weapons against her enemies and the US was terrified of what the global fallout would be from that (and it should be noted, the Soviets were heavily supplying the Arab forces). The US certainly didn't deploy troops to assist, though the Soviet forces were engaged (as were thousands of Cuban troops and even North Koreans, on top of the massive multi-national Arab force). So, basically, the US bribed the Israeli's to keep their response conventional and take the nukes off the table. The US supplies did help the Israeli's turn the tide back against the Arab forces.

So, maybe you are talking about the Lebanese Civil War and the Israeli invasion in 1982? But in that case, Israel wasn't facing military defeat there. They effectively destroyed the PLO's ability to organize in Lebanon (of course, later on that gap was neatly filled by the Iranian backed Hezbollah). They did lose the political war though.

I guess I really just don't understand what you mean. :dunno:

I am speaking specifically about the Police State in Gaza and the settlement camps.

The wars to prop-up Israel were backed by the West. No need to call them half-way during the fight.

They steal land, treat the former occupants (previously relocated) like prisoners and when they retaliate....package the results as "terrorism".

All that's left is to play 'victim' on the World stage.

Israel may be our "ally", but it's because we're out of friends in the world.

Michael Scheuer - CIA/Bin Laden Unit

http://youtu.be/EH_H-tUR5Vs

http://youtu.be/y1-_mpskz0A

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I don't know about anyone else, but I REFUSE to be "Politically Correct"!

I will tell the truth as I know it and not kiss the a** of any politican or group. I will not worry about another person's "feelings" if it means that I have to lie. I was raised by honest parents to be honest in everything I do and say.

If I am incorrect in something I say and that can be proven, I will humbly accept the correction and admit my mistake. But, it has to be proven to me that I was in error.

"The truth has no agenda" fits!

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    I don't know about anyone else, but I REFUSE to be "Politically Correct"!

I will tell the truth as I know it and not kiss the a** of any politican or group. I will not worry about another person's "feelings" if it means that I have to lie. I was raised by honest parents to be honest in everything I do and say.

If I am incorrect in something I say and that can be proven, I will humbly accept the correction and admit my mistake. But, it has to be proven to me that I was in error.

"The truth has no agenda" fits!

In many cases, the Truth is in the eyes of beholder!!!

What could be construed as the truth as one, might not hold water by the others.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Some of you are somewhat right on the subject of financial support to those outside our country.

We should stop ALL financial support to ALL our enemies. Israel, however is NOT our enemy - they are our ally.

As for Obama - he let 4 of our citizens die by issuing the "stand down" order, so we can't depend on him to help protect Israel - or even us. (That doesn't include those who died because of "Fast & Furious) But, that doesn't mean that WE THE PEOPLE don't support Israel.

Obama already has a lot of blood on his hands.

No, they are a leech, that has been using western powers since the end of WW2. The biggest international welfare state on the planet. An "ally" that spied on the US and stole the secrets to create their own atom bomb. A nation who's citizens, ironically, persecute certain types of residents in the same ways they were persecuted in Europe. Biblical prophecy aside, ther is no reason to support Isreal except for keeping the region unstable.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    No, they are a leech, that has been using western powers since the end of WW2. The biggest international welfare state on the planet. An "ally" that spied on the US and stole the secrets to create their own atom bomb. A nation who's citizens, ironically, persecute certain types of residents in the same ways they were persecuted in Europe. Biblical prophecy aside, ther is no reason to support Isreal except for keeping the region unstable.

What I would like to know is WHO is teaching all you people all those lies?
    Did you learn them in school (quite possible these days) or "on the streets" (so to speak)
    Open your eyes and your minds and learn & accept the truth.
    (pity)

Top Bottom