• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But I don’t think the government should prohibit people in government from exhibiting their religious tenants
    What do the occupants of their rental properties have to do with anything? :stickpoke:

I will allow it because your iPhone likely just changed a
    misspelled version of 'tenets' into the usual random selection for what it 'thought' you meant

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What do the occupants of their rental properties have to do with anything? :stickpoke:

I will allow it because your iPhone likely just changed a
    misspelled version of 'tenets' into the usual random selection for what it 'thought' you meant
    Eh, it’s fair game. I’d have done it. Possibly with more style. But you never miss the opportunity to poke fun of a wrong word. :thumbsup:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Now hold on. Before it was Romney with boobs. And you’re only losing your hunger when it’s Reagan?
    I missed that one - thankfully.

I never held Romney with high regards, so envisioning him... uh, let's say distorted... isn't such an anathema.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Some of us consider an invasion, a mad dictator with nukes, the potential rebirth of part of the USSR, and the death of thousands more important than drag queen story hour.
    Some of us have the capacity to be concerned about many things, simultaneously.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I would think that our own children should be more of a concern than people halfway around the world.
    I don't want to get dark, but since I'm stuck at work, I'm in a mood...

I can keep fabulous glitter from landing on my kids heads, there's a lot of Ukrainians who can't keep missiles from falling on their kids.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I can keep fabulous glitter from landing on my kids heads, there's a lot of Ukrainians who can't keep missiles from falling on their kids.
    And that should be our responsibility how? Is Ukraine a member of NATO? No? Is Russia? No?

Is Ukraine a money laundering black hole for the Bidens?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Some of us consider an invasion, a mad dictator with nukes, the potential rebirth of part of the USSR, and the death of thousands more important than drag queen story hour.
    I'm not sure which is more important to you. For me, I've decided.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

How much? What’s your top number, beyond which you can’t support?

Is it at all costs? Is there a limit to the resources you want our government to spend trying to help Ukraine? If there’s no monetary limit, then what’s after that? Blood? You willing to spend American blood on that ****?

So put your money and blood where your mouth is. Give me a number. Is there one?

For me, we’ve passed it, and by a lot. We have enough problems at home, which maybe you’re willing to ignore, or maybe it’s that you don’t want to believe are real. But I’d rather give my allotment of ****s about what we have going on here.

Top Bottom