• ...and so much more!
  • SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    For Sale, must sell!

Remington R1 w/Turnbull high polish blue finish and Ivory grips. Ammo included, see pic below. No trades, cash only, $124.00 firm!

how-to-draw-a-gun-on-ms-paint-step-5.jpg

Sorry for the pic quality, my Fisher Price cell phone is acting up.:xmad:

balzack2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    South of Ft Wayne
    When they say, " looks like all the others you've seen", just don't cut it. If i'm interested enough to buy it, I would still like to see it even if I have seen the model before.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    When they say, " looks like all the others you've seen", just don't cut it. If i'm interested enough to buy it, I would still like to see it even if I have seen the model before.

If it's new and unfired, I can see that being OK, but I'd still post pics. Pictures sell.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Another point. I have PM 3 separate sellers this week. 1 trade offer and 2 cash offers for the amount posted. No responses. That irritates me as I would always respond to reasonable offers.
    A simple "Yay/Maybe or Nay" is polite and lets someone know to move on with plan B.
    Or is it just me???

Nope. I have the same problem with some board members of Wildcat Creek. They list an e-mail address and then don't reply.

E-mail should be treated like your regular snail mail, except you should check it at least once per day! I can accept a 24 hour response, but I don't get warm and fuzzy if it takes longer to reply. After all, it's easier than walking out the mailbox, carrying the mail back inside, ripping it open, reading it, writing a reply, carrying it back to the mailbox and sending it on.:)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    My sister rarely checks her mail more than once every day or so. That boggles my mind. Especially if you're trying to sell something. However, I've seen lots of classifieds that run something like this: "I've got a widget for sale, but I'm posting from my phone right now as I'm leaving for a two-month trip to Antarctica and won't be able to respond or post pics until July. Anyway, call my cell if you want it." So, it really doesn't surprise me that people take forever to read their mail.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Depends on what it is... I've sold alot without pics. But I have a solid rep here that makes that easier. Honestly, if it's a Glock or something very cookie cutter, I generally find more serious buyers if I don't have pics, than tirekickers who just want to look at pictures of guns b/c they have nothing better to do or want the thrill of the 'almost buy' experience.

Now, if it has significant wear or modifications, I will try to put a pic up. But some retards even want pictures of stuff like primers or new in package magazines? Get a life or don't buy...

I get how it may help someone not familiar with guns to know what it looks like. On the other hand, it may prove useful to them to not have a pic, then look up the gun and maybe do a bit of research before asking questions like "What caliber is your Glock 22?" or when you state second generation glock, "Does it have the rail?"

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Doesn't matter to me. Way I see it, a person has the right to list their items however they want, so long as they follow the forum guidelines. It's not my position to dictate how they do this. That being said, it seems to work better for all parties involved if pics are added, but if they aren't and something still grabs my interest, I will make contact and try to get more info. I sure as hell won't ask for a cash price on a WTT or put a :postpics: in an add without them. I can read and comprehend the English language. If they don't have them, they don't have them:dunno:

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    If I click on a classifieds ad, and see there are no pictures within, I back right out.

No pics, no deal. I'm not going to express interest in something I cannot see.

daugh09

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I'm new on this site, was referred to by a buddy. BUT I got on here looking to purchase some guns and it won't let me even post replies on the classifieds ads or even PM the seller because I don't have 50 posts.... what in the world? 2 guns already I wanted to post or PM to buy them and can't! Whats with the whole 50 post thing?!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm new on this site, was referred to by a buddy. BUT I got on here looking to purchase some guns and it won't let me even post replies on the classifieds ads or even PM the seller because I don't have 50 posts.... what in the world? 2 guns already I wanted to post or PM to buy them and can't! Whats with the whole 50 post thing?!

Since you didn't read the FAQ before voicing your complaint, you want this thread instead:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ucks_please_change_it_for_my_convenience.html

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    I guess that if I was as computer savvy as most users I would be posting pics of various firearms, etc. I would like to sell. Truth is I did know how many years ago, but like most things if I don't do it over and over I just kind of forget about it. I'm not a " picture " taking kind of guy so for me its just not something I have kept up to date on. Like many other things I hope to "one of these days".

Top Bottom