• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I saw a few other people who mentioned Bradis, they did me very well also. It's not the closest for me as I live on N/E side but it was worth the trip down there. I've also had some good luck at Crackshot in Anderson. Prices were decent (better than most but not as low as I would like :D) but the service there was great just like Bradis. They answered a lot of questions I had and treated me well.

jackoctober

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    There are quite a few shops down south that have treated me like dirt. I usually walk in and ask a few questions while they sigh and look for other crap to do like count their teeth.

I was looking at handguns in an Evansville shop for a good ten minutes before someone finally came over and he did his best to not make any eye contact with me.

And I am never going back there ever again. :D

This is an odd phenomenon though, I have talked to so many people that have similar stores about gunshops just acting like they don't need your business...

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I really like Ron and Patti's set up at TSG. Its not a huge shop with millions in inventory but thats not what I need. I will be a customer for life with those guys.

I really like the Indymonkey tuesdays the best.

Top Bottom