• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    I havent been in Pops in a while, sounds like its gone downhill. Used to be some pretty nice people in there except that assistant manager or whatever he was with the buzz cut. He was a royal jacka.....

The owner was a pretty nice guy, and he had a few employees who werent bad.

Only problems i had in there were the hoodrats that used the range. I got muzzle swept one too many times and havent been back.

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    for some reason some people think if they like guns and money they would make good gun salesman. Seen it at gun stores and at gun shows. no people skills, even seem to hate people. i don't get it.

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    I don't like the sales reps who act like I am a complete idiot for asking a simple question. I was at a shop on the south side and asked a question about the trigger system on a taurus 24/7 oss, and instead of a simple "I don't have any experience with those" I got looked at like I had a second head. (I think it was because I asked about a Taurus in a shop full of Nighthawks and Ed Browns) Whatever the reason, as a customer, I certainly did not appreciate it.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i had the same issue with the gunstore in greenfield, but that placed closed down du to the owner decided to take his own life.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Thanks Guys

We at Bradis do appreciate your support. Several of us are members on here(About 6 of the employees) We do our best to make sure that every customer is treated well. We all have our areas that we seem to know a little more about than the other. Shooter 521 and I are probably the best known on here.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I said it before and I will say it again. I have never been in Pop's Guns solely because I have heard tons of negative about them. I hear very positive about so many other shops on here I have no desire to go to Pop's or Don's.

For me my money goes to Plainfield Shooting Supplies, Bradis and Beech Grove Firearms. I have always had good experiences in these places and good deals. Here in Indiana the buyer has so many good choices, there is no reason to deal with a shop that gives you a hard time.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    yea, pop's sucks, out of 5-6 times ive been there i had only one good experiance. the rest they wouldnt even ask if i needed help, just watch me, like a theif, while i look at the items out on their floor. and when i finaly ask for help, " i be with you as soon as i can". and still never got helped. oh well more fish in the sea.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    for some reason some people think if they like guns and money they would make good gun salesman. Seen it at gun stores and at gun shows. no people skills, even seem to hate people. i don't get it.

I like guns and money, I have great "people skills", and I'm awesome in sales! :D

I just can no findy work here.

slowmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indy area
    I will add another...

Fort Liberty in Avon. I put it right there with Plainfield Shooting Supply. They don't have as large of an inventory as PSS, but Scott was more than happy to order a gun for me that they didn't have in stock. And at a great price as well.

tech4685

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    Oct 29, 2009
    Muncie,In
    I was close to bradis yesterday and meant to stop by but was at a funeral and forgot about it till I was back on 69 heading north. Oh well maybe next time.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    :+1:

I've been to gun shops and been treated poorly (or not at all!). When I'm working at Bradis, I try to treat my customers like I would want to be treated AS a customer. IMO, that should be every shop/salesperson's goal.

Dude- Thank you. Seriously.
    I have been treated like crap by almost every gun store I have been to, EXCEPT BRADIS :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Top Bottom