• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    my wife and dad (both who have ccw permits as do I) went to buy me a new pistol for christmas, and the sales manager at a prominent indy gun store was rude and sarcastic. He drilled my wife as to why she was buying the gun and treated her like a criminal. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a good gun shop near indy?

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    No, I have never been treated like that in any gun store. If I had it would be the last time I ever went back.Did they think it was a straw purchase or something? Even then SOME tact is called for. Where was the store? Go to K S&E in Lawrence,1/4 mile west of Post Road on Pendleton Pike.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    it was east side of indy and believe me, I will never buy another gun from them. It took my dad who has had his ccw forever finally saying it was his. It was a keltec 32...a coomon gun purchase for both men and women. Bad thing is they are the only indoor range close.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    my wife and dad (both who have ccw permits as do I) went to buy me a new pistol for christmas, and the sales manager at a prominent indy gun store was rude and sarcastic. He drilled my wife as to why she was buying the gun and treated her like a criminal. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a good gun shop near indy?

What side of Indy?

stanicus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    I buy from Bradis on the south side. Only time ive seen lower prices is at the gun shows. Glock at Don's $599, Glock at Pop's $569. Glock at Bradis $499 :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    it was east side of indy and believe me, I will never buy another gun from them. It took my dad who has had his ccw forever finally saying it was his. It was a keltec 32...a coomon gun purchase for both men and women. Bad thing is they are the only indoor range close.

Might as well just name it. Everyone knows who you're talking about by now.

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In

Sounds like Pop's

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I stay away from that East side store also. Told myself I would never go in there again when they where selling complete RRA lowers for $1250.00 last year.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis

going out on a limb here but I think your talking bout Pops guns????

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I stay away from that East side store also. Told myself I would never go in there again when they where selling complete RRA lowers for $1250.00 last year.
    lolwut.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    east side...pop guns. I'll check out braddis. Anyone know of another indoor range

Check out Plainfield Shooting Supplies in Plainfield, too.

For indoor ranges, it's pretty much Pop's or Bullseye in Kokomo. Frankly, other than the weather, I prefer outdoor ranges anymore. Indoor ranges are too restrictive.

Top Bottom