• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    When I was married most of the disposable household income went towards shoes, purses and accessories now that I'm single again it's guns, ammo & accessories. :rockwoot:And I seem to have more money!

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i cant afford to buy a new car because i have increased my gun collection from two to five in the past four months....and theres not a F*****G chance im going to sell any of them.....mwuahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    each of us earns differently, but I personally don't allocate somewhere between $50 - $100/week... simply by NOT playing golf like all of my buddies.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    New Castle
    Like others have said, you need a steady flow of income. Only one time in my life did I ever sell any guns because I felt that I had to have the money. Set your priorities, know that you may have to sell your guns someday, but you should always keep at least one. My wife is very understanding about my gun related purchases and has actually encouraged me to buy at times when I was on the fence. If you are married, and you come in to a large amount of money, [Tax return, inheritence, etc.], be sure to buy your wife something she wants, it will make your future purchases a lot easier. If none of the advice works that you read here, do what I see a lot of wanna-be gun dealers do, buy for half of what it is worth and sell for twice what it is worth.

Even better marry someone who also loves guns and when you buy yourself one buy one for her. Thats how it goes for me :rockwoot:

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I's day a start is having a good paying job. Not much savings/fun money when you live paycheck to paycheck. If I made about 60 grand a year, I'd have a **** load more toys too

Top Bottom