• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    This is the year to buy a stripped lower every other month or so, magazines when they go on sale, maybe a binary trigger or two... a case of ammo every so often. Don't forget to get spare parts, build kits, ect...

Nobody should complain if/when prices go up the closer we get to the election cycle. I don't think we will lose control of the Senate, but could lose more in the House and control of the White House is up for grabs. Right now, I don't think Trump is caring about re-election right now and just pressing forward with trying to keep his campaign promises. He very well could get hit or weakened considerably in the primaries.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is actually a race to the bottom.

[FONT=&amp]In psychology, an idiot has the least intelligence on the IQ scale (this now is equivalent to someone who is mentally retarded or the more politically correct “mentally challenged”); an imbecile is not quite as dumb as an idiot and is now considered equivalent to moderate retardation; a moron is then the highest level of intelligence for someone who is mentally retarded, thus considered as being mildly mentally retarded. Specifically, those who have an IQ between 0 and 25 are idiots; IQs between 26 and 50 are considered imbeciles; and those who have an IQ between 51 and 70 are considered morons.[/FONT]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oregon bill wants to cap you at 5 rounds, virginia bill at 10 rounds.

Seems like a nonsensical gun control push going on lately. Feinstein another bill in senate for whatever reason.

None of this has a chance of passing, why push for it? Just the illusion that they're "doing something"?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Only the best.

BXzpmnL.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I must admit I was not in full Kut mode and accepted the meme without evidence.

In the current climate I believe it could be and probably is true, but without context we could be jumping at a wrong conclusion.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I must admit I was not in full Kut mode and accepted the meme without evidence.

In the current climate I believe it could be and probably is true, but without context we could be jumping at a wrong conclusion.

In the C-SPAN clip he seems to give a pretty full-throated support of red flag laws. So I wouldn't say it's a wrong conclusion, but I am interested in whether there was a question leading up to his comments or if he volunteered the statement on his own. Or if there were other comments that clarified or addressed the obvious due process concerns inherent with red flag laws.

Going back to the 1990s Barr has not been shy about pushing for gun control, including showing support for waiting periods, a semi-auto ban and magazine limits.

https://www.gunowners.org/alert11519.htm

Top Bottom