Group Buy: Zombie Response Team Gear Order #3!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Sorry for the long wait guys. I am working on designing version 2.0 graphics in addition to trying to set up patches and stickers, and an ordering website. We'll get there!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I'll take some salt shakers and floor mats ... when they're available .... and I'm in for the beach balls too. Any 1911 grips?

On second thought I'll just take a couple shirts.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Glock backplates?
    Oooh,I like this idea. Mag plates no need, but backplates I wouldn't mind having.

Something like these.
    Glock-plates1.jpg

Be pretty sweet if they could do Indiana outline with "INGO" across it.

So, any word on the shirts?

Last edited:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Sorry, Tapout. It's been a crazy summer - I got a part time job, my wife started working a part -time job from home, mom's been in and out of the hopsital and having to work some mandatory overtime at work...I'll get it going soon.

Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Its cool man, I just want to make sure i dont fall asleep on it, and miss out when the day comes !! Hope your mom is doing ok as well !!

NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'll be buying a few of these for suuuure. My brother does professional graphic arts for t-shirts and all kinds of stuff. He could make a design that blew these away..get at me if you'd like me to ask

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Thanks Stephen. Mom's had a bad year - last October she fell and broke her left arm. The doctors treated her with a cast and hydrocodone. She had a severe reaction to the hydro and got a ruptured colon due to pre-existing diverticulitis. She thought she was just sick to her stomach with the medicine, but actually had a leaky bowel and was septic. She went into emergency surgery and had a 12" colonectomy. She just got out of surgery in March for reconnecting the remainder of her colon. Then she tripped the other day and broke her right shoulder and tore the rotator cuff. Due to the trouble last time, she had a few days in the hospital and I had to take care of a lot of stuff at her house while dad was with her.

Add all that to the fact that my wife works for the same company (they both work from home) and had to pick up her work and the summer is my busy season for the department...I've been walloped!

I'll try to get another order thread up and going this weekend.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I was begining to think I missed the buy on these. Hope your mom is doing better keep us posted. and if you need a hand post it here too. it looks like there is a lot of people willing to help including myself.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom