Group Buy: Zombie Response Team Gear Order #3!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Hope I can scratch up some cash this go-round.

Had a health incident and lost my job (again), and my ZRT shirt is my go-to shirt for gun shops and shows, lol.

I swear, doctors are gonna kill me... I'll never make it outta this life alive!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Cool, I'm glad to see some more interest. What color shirts would you guys like to see? Thus far we've had OD green, black, tan and grey.

Deprime

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Hancock Co.
    I would definitely order another one or two the next go round. I even have a guy at work that is interested in one too. Not sure about color suggestions. Would like an OD green one but looks like I missed that one.

Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Im in on the next round as well, be cool to see maybe a light blue or even a yellow or orange shirt

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Cool, I'm glad to see some more interest. What color shirts would you guys like to see? Thus far we've had OD green, black, tan and grey.

I would like OD green or brown. I need a few more hoodies and probally 5 or more shirts if you do something other than black this time.

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Are the stickers and hats going to happen? I've been waiting on them since the first run of shirts.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Bflo, you keep busting my balls about them, and I keep letting you down! Yes, they are going to happen, I just keep putting them on the back burner due to so much going on at work (same thing with shirt V2.0.)

Maybe this run would be a good one for patches and stickers? :D

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Bflo, you keep busting my balls about them, and I keep letting you down! Yes, they are going to happen, I just keep putting them on the back burner due to so much going on at work (same thing with shirt V2.0.) Sorry I keep harassing you about them! Everyone appreciates the work you put into these runs.

Maybe this run would be a good one for patches and stickers? :D Heck yes!
    :rockwoot:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    No harassing Flo...just a reminder that I need to get those done! (Have you been talking to my wife?) Although, to my credit, I did have the design in to the sticker guy last time and he moved and dropped the ball....

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    No harassing Flo...just a reminder that I need to get those done! (Have you been talking to my wife?) Although, to my credit, I did have the design in to the sticker guy last time and he moved and dropped the ball....

lmao get your f'in **** together sir. damn i need a couple 3 or 4 shirts and you always forget about me and leave me out. me and nick were talking just the other day about how mean you are to me :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom