Group Buy: Zombie Response Team Gear Order #3!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Well folks, it's about that time!

My apologies for the looooong delay. It's been a very busy year with my new-ish job and the summer has been freakin' jam-packed with overtime, special details, training and the requisite family drama. That all said, thank you guys for being patient and keeping tabs on me.

What I will do right now is this: I've determined that the colors for the next run will be OD green, Black and Gunmetal grey, T-shirts only. Please go ahead and start talking to your friends and those who've expressed interest in a shirt, and start getting some numbers. I'll finish up the stickers and patches and have prices for those soon. Shirts will still be $20 each. I don't have a price on patches and stickers yet, but I'm ballparking about $1-$2/sticker (5 for $5) and $5/patch. I'll post up a new thread ASAP with ordering instructions.

Thanks again for the patience.

Here's a mockup of the 3"stickers (full color) and 2.5" patch (subdued):

Sticker-PatchCombo.jpg

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Sweet! Good to hear 'Bumi!

Once I get a price on the patches and stickers, I'll put up the order thread. If anyone has posted interest here, just make sure you follow the ordering instructions in the new thread.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Hopefully everyone that's says they want one will pull threw when its time to order. The last time it was pushed back because there wasn't enough interest.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Does the patch have a velcro back?

Thanks again for doing this.

Hey fellow new Southportian! For right now, I'm going to assume that they won't have velcro, but I'm checking to see if the company can make them with velcro backers.

At the very least, the self-stick velcro has done very well with all the patches I've put it on. I have a 3"x 2" flag that I put the velcro on without any stitching and it's ridden on my raid vest for 2 years without so much as a hiccup. FWIW

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom