• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Money is due before the scopes ship. when i get the call that they are back in stock, i will be placing the order for the number of scopes that i have money for. I cannot predict how soon, or far that will be.

kahekili

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Oh no!!

I just saw that the group buy just closed. Is there any way possible that I can be added? I can send the money now. Please help out a fellow shooter whose really poor.

Thanks,

kahekili

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yeah, Im with USMC_0311, if you get stuck with one, let me know because now Im thinking I should have got 2! :)

gatorindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    So what's everyone going to put these on?

OK. I don't have a host for this scope yet. I'm thinking cz 452 or BRNO model 1? What rings should I be looking at?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    OK. I don't have a host for this scope yet. I'm thinking cz 452 or BRNO model 1? What rings should I be looking at?

if its for a 452 and im assuming by your scope choice you would like to strech its legs id get a di products or other 11mm to picitiny 20mm rail and go from there. the benifits are it obviously allows longer ranges due to the canted rail and it switches your mount ot a more common picitiny rail.

with rings there are a gammet of good chioces but dont buy 110 dollar rings and expect great results

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    if its for a 452 and im assuming by your scope choice you would like to strech its legs id get a di products or other 11mm to picitiny 20mm rail and go from there. the benifits are it obviously allows longer ranges due to the canted rail and it switches your mount ot a more common picitiny rail.

with rings there are a gammet of good chioces but dont buy 110 dollar rings and expect great results

this was susposto say 10 dollar not 110 dollar

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom